11 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2011 12:23 PM by rankismet RSS

Nuke?

Vinnycenzo

Does anybody else feel like the nuke was a fun objective to play for? I felt like game modes got boring after awhile in MW2 and getting nukes was like a more fun way to play. I think the nuke should be in the game personally but what are your opinions and thoughts about this?

• Nuke?

Nope I dont want a nuke although it has a tie into something that could happen(CoD4)(MW2) then it could be used. but I didn't like it people camped for nukes...

• Nuke?
      Vinnycenzo

Yeah I agree how people camped for them, but maybe make it more difficult to get instead of 25 kills, maybe like a 35-40 kill game ending surprise?

• Nuke?

Vinnycenzo wrote:

Yeah I agree how people camped for them, but maybe make it more difficult to get instead of 25 kills, maybe like a 35-40 kill game ending surprise?

haha that'd be crazy you'd have to just cap like 35-40 flags in one dom game XD

• Nuke?

NO, JUST NO. It literally promoted camping on objective games, i hate nuke campers on MW2, you know what i do if i see one? i stand next to him shooting in the air. And then i get some hate messages but i atleast got rid of a noob.

The reason to why my friend sold his MW2 was because of all the nukes, i still play it, and i keep annoying nuke-campers.

• Nuke?

the only fun i got from the nuke was hunting for boosters in ffa

• Nuke?
    fatedtitan

I think if they had made killstreaks not stackable, nuke would have been fine.

• Nuke?
    rankismet

Vinnycenzo wrote:

Does anybody else feel like the nuke was a fun objective to play for? 

No... and it's not in the game.

Thanks for the discussion.