1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 121 Replies Latest reply: Sep 3, 2012 12:15 PM by lilcrow34 Go to original post RSS
  • 80. The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

If you say that the perks effects are final from what was shown in COD XP. i want to see an official statement from Robert bowling or IW about it. please and thank you.

• 81. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

@KrimsonGunner SitRep Pro counters Dead Silence by cancelling it out. Just as Recon cancels Assassin by making you show up when tagged.

http://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/status/126836994381848576

• 82. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!
    mralpharogue

If you honestly believe that you HAVE to be silent in S&D to be succesful, then you are not good at the game.

I NEVER use ninja on S&D and I ALWAYS go positive. Heck, last few games I played I have had an average of 8-1 k-d and I was using scrambler pro. 

If you really can't be successful at S&D without ninja, perhaps you should rethink your strategy.

I don't think this is an issue at all.

• 83. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

OH GOD THIS THREAD IS FULL OF FAIL.

You want us to play a ''STEALTH'' gametype while running around like a ******* chicken?

Try doing that when playing hide and seek IRL, because that's what you do, you run through the whole ******* house.

A LOT of people just gave you PERFECT counters and you're still whining, god you're more annoying than Rarity <_<.

The thing they should fix would be MATCHMAKING, you either meet a team full of retards or you are with the retards going 0-15 on TDM, and on sabotage they go 40-15, bunch of horseapples is what this game is nowadays.

You should be GREATLY ******* rewarded for being a good objective player, like being awarded 2xp for the next 10 in-game minutes if you go win 4 games in a row or something like that, it would surely make players play objective the RIGHT way.

• 84. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

omg your forgetting how hard it was to actually get SitRep pro in MW2. you had to destroy 120 explosives or Tactinserts! This took FOREVER. and most of the people who had SitRep pro were done prestiging. This game is actually encouraging prestiging much more than all the other COD games before. Double EXP from doritos and Mtn Dew, Double Exp from the prestige shop, Unlock Gear, extra custom classes and extra prestige points from prestiging in past COD games. Not many people will be running SitREp pro for a longggg time anyways

• 85. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!
    Wolfpack4Life

That is an unreal setup! Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna set this class up as soon as I turn the game on and absolutely PWN people like you. Hahaha, I can't wait!!

JK, but quit ********

• 86. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

When I play search we normally run right to the bomb plant which eliminates any need to run around worrying about corner campers.  If someone wants to camp in a corner more power to em, doesn't normally bother me.  It just makes it easier to kill em next round cause I will know what to expect.  Wait till you get the game and play it for yourself before assuming it will be so bad.  I play COD because I enjoy the more realistic play style compared to GOW and Halo.  If people want to sit and wait for an enemy then its more realistic, people running around like morons not making any noise is just plain unrealistic.  Of course its a game and not everything will be true to life, but its much more so than the other games I listed.

Are you running a circle around the map just to make it to the bomb plant.  Thats the only reason I see why it would be a problem to worry about campers.  Like I said, I normally just run right towards the plant

• 87. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

seriously?....it wont ruin the game.  sitrep is leaps and bounds less powerful than assassin anyway.  having assassin on alone just about makes u invincible. no complaints, deal with assassin just like Cold Blooded, b a beter shot. Ninja has its counter, finally. i always thought that ninja pro should hav been countered by sitrep pro anyway.  S&D is full of campers (have to play that way to win anyway) so whats the big deal that u wont b silent to everyone.  sound whoring will always happen, good $ to the creators  because they kno there is a need in hardcore gaming community

• 88. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

While they are camping plant the bomb. its either they stop camping, or you win the game. problem solved.

• 89. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

thank you sir....every perk and weapon needs a counter.  Ninja finally got one...but i have a question, from what i've seen, what counters Assassin pro (besides good gun use)?

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next