14 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2012 5:07 PM by deadimpact RSS

Prestige Tokens

Do you get a Prestige Token for EACH Prestige in previous call of duties? So 25 tokens if your 10th in MW2 and 15th in Blops, or is it just 1 token per game, regardless of your Prestige?

• Re: Prestige Tokens

1 token per prestige per old cod regardless of how many times you prestiged. Example, I'll be rewarded like so:

cod4: 10th prestige (1 token)

waw: 3rd prestige (1 token)

MW2: 9th prestige (1 token)

Blops: 15th prestige (1 token)

And in MW3, you get 1 token per prestige for a possible total of 14 tokens.

thebiindsniper

My best guess, is 1 token per game you prestiged at least once in.  4 maximum tokens, for the 4 previous games you prestiged in.

If tokens were rewarded for every single prestige in each game that's a total of 45 tokens max....seriously?  So I doubt it works like that.

Well, it's all good for me, because I don't have to prestige as often as I expected.  I'm not the type to keep a game alive from prestige--just good friends and a friendly attitude.

(FYI - I prestiged at least once since Call of Duty 4, so I get 4 tokens then )

~RUGGED SAVIOR

http://www.youtube.com/ruggedsavior

Im sure you are wrong. I watched the video of 402 ( SID) he said for every prestige you did in previous Cods you get a token. he never metioned for every cod game you prestiged on you get a token.

dakkoff

Check his twitter. He clearly states 1 per game, 4 total at max

We must have watched different videos because he said no such thing.  He has also said (numerous times) on Twitter that you get one token for each GAME you prestiged in...  Not each prestige.

From Twitter: 

always_laugh  Chris Satterwhite         

@fourzerotwo #MW3 Clarify. So if we prestiged 15 times in Black Ops, will that be 15 tokens in the MW3 Prestige Shop? Thx
        --------------------------------------

@fourzerotwo    Robert Bowling                     

@always_laugh No. You'll get 1 token for Black Ops total. As well as 1 token for any other COD you've prestiged in.

So do we need to prestige during the double XP weekend or will I get a token if I prestiged before?

There is no designations as to WHEN you have to have prestiged.  In fact, Rober Bowling encouraged people to go ahead and prestige if they have been putting it off.

He did mention that you need to play at least one game after you prestige so that it registers with the system.  Other than that he has not mentioned any rules or restrictions.  Just do it.

Could I ask; exactly what does that mean "play at least one gameafter you prestige"? Does that mean if I prestige'd yesterday in Black Ops, and I didn't play another game after that, I need to go back on and play another game??

Could I ask; exactly what does that mean "play at least one gameafter you prestige"? Does that mean if I prestige'd yesterday in Black Ops, and I didn't play another game after that, I need to go back on and play another game??

aimiami

my question is how will we redeem them? i figured we just link our account but maybe im wrong

Yep just link your account

Do you have to prestige in mw3 to get them from Black Ops

Do you have to prestige in mw3 to get them from Black Ops?