1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 111 Replies Latest reply: May 27, 2012 3:29 PM by goodgoogle Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Quick Scoping... A Civilized Discussion

haha you're getting mad about lag comp now?!  That has nothing to do with quickscoping good Sir.  I'll upload a video later so you can see what I'm talking about.  Black Ops didn't prove anything, because that game was a pile of junk.  They didn't prove quickscoping is luck (or whatever you're claming), they just made it harder to quickscope properly.  BO had the worst lag comp and hit boxes in a CoD game to date!  There's no such thing as "target assist", btw...maybe you're confusing it with aim assist that helps assist EVERYONE.  Don't be mad you get out gunned by a sniper...that's silly.

• 61. Quick Scoping... A Civilized Discussion

I think Quick Scoping is fun.

Really if you have an assualt rifle you should kill a person QS 7 out of 10 times EASY. There are very few really good Snipers in the game. Enjoy someone using a gun well. If they don't snipe they will find another weapon to exploit. You will see more shot guns. Just let it be. I don't see what the issue is. Most of the best Quick Scope people make their own lobby and play eachother so they may be able to get good montage clips and k/d ratios.

A true Quick Scope player doesn't camp. They are rush snipers. More times than not they will die if you have good control over your gun.

People just have to cry about something.

• 62. Quick Scoping... A Civilized Discussion

I don't know about this thread being pointless... but you're right about IW.  I wish they were more like Valve or Bungie; developers who actually value their player base's concerns.

• 63. Quick Scoping... A Civilized Discussion

Great post.

• 64. Quick Scoping... A Civilized Discussion

I am a through and through sniper and i think that COD needs to have this element of quickscoping for the simple reason of meeting playstyles. MW3 has a a thing going on with these "strike packages" to meet the differnt play styles in each game and removing a play style will have an effect greatly. I liked the comment on riot shields, i dont use them and me as a sniper and quickscoper hates them. But to remove them would take away a major opposition to a quickscoper that is needed. Meeting every style of player is very important but you can you without making someone mad. And if you really hate quick scopers, go put on final stand for pete's sake.

• 65. Quick Scoping... A Civilized Discussion
    iiBOZZIE11ii

it brings a different side to gun on gun shotting. quick scoping takes skill, practice and a love for it . carnt wait for mw3

• 66. Quick Scoping... A Civilized Discussion
    jwalk

I guess pressing a single button for a fraction of a second and letting Auo-aim do the work then pressing another trigger = skill now? lol

• 67. Quick Scoping... A Civilized Discussion
    derf8966

jwalk wrote:

I guess pressing a single button for a fraction of a second and letting Auo-aim do the work then pressing another trigger = skill now? lol

your so ignorant....lol

you have no idea what your talking about

• 68. Quick Scoping... A Civilized Discussion

i feeel like its you should keep it just as black ops is. the reason i say this is because look in black ops you cant say that quickscoping was any bad or any good its was nuetrual. so there were quick scopers in black ops there were alot but it wasnt as cracy as in mw2. mw2 quick scoping was likee ******* annoying just like noob tubing that doesnt mean it feels bad to blow up enemy lines with a grenade launcher. but there are also people who dont like snipers at all. then there are the people who use snipers and hard scope then get judged by the fact that they did hey who gives a **** you lost for a change so i saying NO, keep the snipers and quickscoping because truthfully its kinda fun at times jumping around and getting kills and trickshoting and all that other stuff just dont make it ass big as in modern warefare 2 where any person can learn how to quick scope and noob tube

P.S i dont really use the sniper but whats the point of taking some good guns out the game.

im not a quickscoper nor a rusher im a camper and if im a noob then atleast im getting that kill when you blindly walk past me in that corner

• 69. Quick Scoping... A Civilized Discussion

I agree with you.. sniper rifles are SNIPER RIFLES. NOT assault rifles..

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next