1 2 3 4 Previous Next 91 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2011 12:39 AM by ragebear Go to original post RSS
  • 10. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!
    weird-guy

I don't like Deathstreaks either, but I guess we're stuck with them.

• 11. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

As long as painkiller is not an available Deathstreak then I could care less.

• 12. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

Deathstreaks are silly, but I'll live.

Wish they weren't in, though.

• 13. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

lol if your team kills someone 4+ times without him getting a single kill then he deserves a deathstreak.also hollow point is for ONE KILL ONLY! and if you are good you can kill them easily, it just means they need to put 1 bullet less in to kill someone, but wait.....they are constantly dying so how the hell will that help someone who cant even get close to killing you in the first place!? stop whining about death streaks, they are completely balanced and are there to help some one who is down on their luck,not give them ultra haxxor powers. and the way you are complaing its like they get an aimbot after dying 3 times. if youre as good as you say then deathstreaks wont affect you that much.

• 14. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

They aren't that much of a pain. They are already in game. I mean, if you are doing so well, it shouldn't bother you.

• 15. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

they can do whatever they want but like maybe do a different system for deathstreaks... like only of u die fighting for the objective

• 16. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

only  noobs want deathstreaks take them out or have a playlist that doesnt have it !!!

• 17. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!
    flameweilder8

daveanator wrote:

only  noobs want deathstreaks take them out or have a playlist that doesnt have it !!!

So you are saying that this game should not be playable for noobs?

Take your deaths like a man you butt hurt scrub.

• 18. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!
    rankismet

jcool66 wrote:

Am I the only one who beleves bad gameplay should not be rewareded???

I remember at CODXP Robert Bowling said that this game is all about "refocusing on that gun on gun gameplay". Then what the hell is up with a player shitting out an explosive after he dies?

There is no reason a player who is doing bad should get rewarded with stopping power(Hollow Points) for dying too much.

Deathstreaks need should not exist at all or if they have to exist, make them unavailable in prestige mode. After all, prestige mostly showcases your experience right? You should not need deathstreaks if you're experienced.

OP... while I agree they should not be there... they are... let's see how the game plays first, shall we?

Might want to change your word choice, BTW...

• 19. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

like thundertoro has been preaching all along, lock them at level 80 and beyond. no reason for them from that point on.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next