1 2 3 4 Previous Next 230 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 8:40 AM by IHerpIMyIDerp Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    ifrerkinbr4di

i also couldn't care less if the player was ACTUALLY AIMED at the enemie and quickscoped and got a kill...but 99% of quickscopes are bullsh*t aim assisted shots that were clearly nowhere near the enemy yet they still get a hit

Don't talk about something you don't actually understand 100%

If you believe you are correct then YOU MUST HAVE ALREADY TESTED WHAT I HAVE...oh wait...no you haven't or you would agree with me.....you know that the only people who winge about quickscopeing being gimped or that it is a exploit is quickscopers who believe they have talent yet don't even test the effects of their quickscoping with aim assist removed.

• 11. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

It's not an "exploit"... it's a part of the aim assist system that the community has embraced and, evidently, so have the developers. It helps the quickscopers just as much as it helps the AR and SMG guys, so if you take one out you have to take them all out.

All of a sudden, COD is the only console shooter without aim assist. And then nobody would play it.

• 12. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    ifrerkinbr4di

the developers ACCEPT IT...because of all the **** who believe its skill and whine if it isn't included in the game....they don't care if its an exploit...the game developers only care about money...YOU...MORON

I didn't say remove aim assist off the consoles....as some players generally need it...i said remove it from sniper rifles....as snipers are MADE FOR SNIPING...not running around doing spins and getting bullshit kills or aiming 2metres away from a target yet still getting a kill.

In call of duty world at war and black ops i have aim assist switched off and have no problems sniping or shooting people....so i don't see the need for it to be in the game...i do understand NEW players may need it...but the majority of player have grown up with fps games and have no need for aim assist

• 13. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

Sorry this is stupid.  Every weapon benefits from aim assist so why shouldn't snipers?  Everyone who says QS is an exploit please get me some theater footage of you raping face with the sniper rifle.  I don't even QS but it's not that big of a deal.  Bottom line it is and always will be easier to use a regular gun than it is to use a sniper rifle.

• 14. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    ifrerkinbr4di

So far all i have heard is whining from quickscopers....so LISTEN NOW...IF YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT THAT QUICKSCOPING IS NOT AIM ASSIST

1.GO TO A PRIVATE MATCH WITH YOUR QUICKSCOPING BUDDIES...

2.SET THE GAME RULES TO HCTD with unlimited time

3.EVERYONE GO ON THE SAME TEAM

4.MOST TEAMKILLS WINS

5. WATCH AS 98% OF YOU QUICKSCOPING SHOTS MISS

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITC/H THAT IT ISN'T A EXPLOIT F*CK OFF THIS THREAD OR PLAY MY SET GAMEMODE ABOVE AND SHOW IT IN A VIDEO....PROVE ME WRONG INSTEAD OF JUST TALKING LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AIM ASSIST IS 90% OF QUICKSCOPING ON CONSOLE.

• 15. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

Personally I'd feel much better being killed by a quickscoper than your run of the mill famas/galil/ak47u retard (talking black ops, replace with ACR/skar/ump for mw2)....every time I get killed by some tryhard with ghost pro sleight of hand pro silent galil I die a little inside.  Most of the people who complain about quickscoping use full auto ARs/smgs exclusively, kind of funny when those weapons require 0 effort to use.  Mw3 is supposed to add back recoil and sway though so who knows, ARs might take some skill.  Also lol at the guy yelling about 1v1ing on hardcore, seems pretty upset typing in all caps.  GL ON YOUR PETITION.

• 16. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

All I've heard from you is ******** because you get killed by a quickscoper.  I don't quickscope but it isn't an exploit as you say.  Every weapon benefits from Aim assist.  Not just snipers.  Like I said if it is such an exploit get some theater footage in a pub match of you raping face by quick scoping.

We don't need to prove you wrong.  You are the one complaining.  You should be the one w/ some kind of video evidence.

Most people who quick scope go negative.  I love when other people are quick scoping.  Easy kills for me.  Sorry you can't aim and kill them.

• 17. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    ifrerkinbr4di

Your stupidity amazes me.

• 18. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    mdub

ifrerkinbr4di wrote:

So far all i have heard is whining from quickscopers....so LISTEN NOW...IF YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT THAT QUICKSCOPING IS NOT AIM ASSIST

1.GO TO A PRIVATE MATCH WITH YOUR QUICKSCOPING BUDDIES...

2.SET THE GAME RULES TO HCTD with unlimited time

3.EVERYONE GO ON THE SAME TEAM

4.MOST TEAMKILLS WINS

5. WATCH AS 98% OF YOU QUICKSCOPING SHOTS MISS

IF YOU ARE GOING TO ***** THAT IT ISN'T A EXPLOIT F*CK OFF THIS THREAD OR PLAY MY SET GAMEMODE ABOVE AND SHOW IT IN A VIDEO....PROVE ME WRONG INSTEAD OF JUST TALKING LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AIM ASSIST IS 90% OF QUICKSCOPING ON CONSOLE.

Your doing a terrible job of getting your point across. Your right, but nobody wants to listen to a child-like rant. Bring it down a notch or two and people might actually want to hear your opinion.

• 19. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    ifrerkinbr4di

Its kind of hard to "BRING IT DOWN A NOTCH" if every retard that comments in says the same thing that it isn't an exploit..when i clearly explain it each time..yet they consistently say the same stupid sh*t ....so the whole BLOWING IT UP is so every dum/b sh*t can read and MAYBE JUST MAYBE...

try out the gamemode and clear their heads a bit....maybe even come to the realisation that they aren't actually aiming like some AWESOME sniper...but instead it is the game doing the job for them.

You don't understand how relieved/happy i was when Treyarch announced they would gimp sniper rifles so that you couldn't quickscope.......what i didn't realise was they were gonna make the snipers much more pointless to use for hardscoping...as their hit registration fails in comparison to mw2's......but the whole sway system and no fast ADS made it a more realistic experience for sniping...they just needed an improved hit registration.

I really don't give what weapon i die by even if its noob tubes.....and i never get angry and start blaming the game/enemy when i die....you make stratergies to counter what the enemy is using...
    but when its bullshit shots that clearly shouldn't kill you (aiming nowhere near an enemy) or are severly unrealistic..then it gets VERY annoying.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next