1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 91 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2011 12:39 AM by ragebear Go to original post RSS
  • 20. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

it should be like WaW and have bootcamp with deathstreaks to a certain level... idk like lvl 20... then from 20+ no deathstreaks... why should you have an advantage to getting a kill because your bad and keep dying

• 21. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

That's not really a valid reason for locking them. Not everyone becomes more experienced by the time the prestige once. Believe me. And if you are that much of a better player, they will not hinder your performance in the least.

• 22. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

you serious? so your saying you get 5kills in a row all of them die instant then the next person drops to final stand cause he is on a deathstreak and kills you because you werent expecting him to drop to final stand... i just dont see the concept on giving bad players more advantages to get a kill... a better solution would be you get more xp for coming off a deathstreak which yesthey already have..

• 23. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

I don't get why Deathstreaks are so hated on.

Ok, I can understand things like Martydom and the possible Stopping Power, but when you think about it, you're technically the reason they have Deathstreaks in the first place. By that I mean constantly destroying their ish and being so Pro. ;] #ImMakingFunOfYou But in all seriousness, they aren't even that bad. From what I can tell of what was revealed, the only real bad Deathstreak is Martydom, which happens until they die.

The solution for that is to kill them from long range. Done and dealt with. And that one that puts you on the map because you killed them... But aside from that Im sure Perks can overpower that like Assassin or Bird Eye or whatever it's called.

• 24. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

Yeah I am serious. Theyare really not a big deal. Example, you just killed some guy 5 times in a row. And he so happens to kill you due to the deathstreak. Wow. You just died once. Okay. You are really going to complain to me about dying once, even though you just killed this guy 5 times? Worried about your K/D much? It's not just bad players, it's all helpful in shitty situations. But if you give more XP then people will suddenly complain that only better players should get more XP and such. There is no way to please everyone.

• 25. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

i think deathstreaks should only be available for the first prestige just so people can get used to the game and learn the maps. anyway the deathstreaks this time round dont sound anywhere near as overpowered as mw2s painkiller

• 26. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!

Deathstreaks don't belong in this game, you can't please everyone that is what leads to failure like MW2, how is it fair that if I kill someone once, and some other guy killed him 3 times, he gets revenge, and sees ME on the minimap. Also it baffles me that they straight-up, took a game-breaking glitch from MW2, (javelin-glitch) and made that a deathstreak. It also baffles me how the stealth clown screams '**** YOU LAST STAND', yet there is still Final Stand, which is way worse, IMO Last Stand is even better. I mean a primary and auto-revive + healthregen is balanced right? LMAO, no locked out at 80 levels crap, no playlist that restricts them crap, (which I actually tweeted at fourzerotwo). I have an idea, why not make a playlist WITH deathstreaks, and disable them at default, then we'll see how many players really want them back. Hey Infinity Ward & Sledgehammer, for once 'listen' to your community, and do the right thing. I mean these are the people that needed us to see that OMA and Commando were game breakers. Triple A studios, LoLz.

• 27. Re: DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!
    mikery009

I never really got the concept of rewarding people that die numerous times in a row...

• 28. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!
    xegxtremechaos1cl

I think there should be a playlist that doesnt allow deathstreaks...

make it a Pro playlist or whatever you want, but no deathstreaks, no killstreaks.. just a soldier and his weapon  

it wont happen though..

• 29. DEATHSTREAKS NEED TO GO!!!
    redmosquito15

I have no problems with Deathstreaks.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next