1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 89 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2011 3:22 AM by IrishPowah Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Blind eye and Assassin perks

Stopping Power would make everyone use it, not variety there. Even if it made bad weapons good,

• 21. Blind eye and Assassin perks

i didnt use stopping power in MW2 it just depends on if you want to sacrifice being able to do more damage. If you accurate having stopping power does matter all that much.

• 22. Blind eye and Assassin perks
    mdub

birdman4256 wrote:

After the way ghost perk spoiled Blops by making it slow paced and giving people the ability to blend in and be invisible, i was surprised to see a simular setup in mw3 with the blind eye and assassin perks making players immune to everything! it has been said recon perk would counter this setup but i personally doubt it. At least in blops there was the blackbird that would show up ghost users but in mw3 they are immune to everything! I suggest disabling the silencer attachment when blind eye or assassin perks are used so people cannot abuse the perks and camp undetected spoiling the game for everyone.

Ghost was not a problem. To get the same effect in MW3, it requires 2 perks. This is definately not a problem. I say get rid of the UAV and red dots on the mini map crutch. Go back to Halo if you cant use your eyes and brains to get kills.

• 23. Blind eye and Assassin perks
    mrepictoast

The perks need to split up all the immunities:

Recon - Damage shows enemies on mini-map

PRO: Immune to Counter UAV

Blind Eye - Undetectable by air support

PRO: Invisible to Thermal Sights

Assassin - Undetectable by UAV

PRO: No red name or crosshairs when targeted

Stalker - Faster movement while ADS

PRO: Invisible to Portable Radar

Dead Silence - Quieter movement

PRO: Invisible to Heartbeat Sensors

• 24. Re: Blind eye and Assassin perks

mrepictoast wrote:

The perks need to split up all the immunities:

Recon - Damage shows enemies on mini-map

PRO: Immune to Counter UAV

Blind Eye - Undetectable by air support

PRO: Invisible to Thermal Sights

Assassin - Undetectable by UAV

PRO: No red name or crosshairs when targeted

Stalker - Faster movement while ADS

PRO: Invisible to Portable Radar

Dead Silence - Quieter movement

PRO: Invisible to Heartbeat Sensors

thats actually a really freakin good idea.!

• 25. Blind eye and Assassin perks

i just dont get how they can make a pro perk lock onto air support quicker... oh and have also 3 different lock on rockets..

• 26. Blind eye and Assassin perks
    neoreaper

cold blooded never got used in mw2 simply because of stopping power.

• 27. Blind eye and Assassin perks

From what I've heard from people who were at COD XP, people who used Assassin actually showed up on Advanced UAV (MW3 version of Blackbird). I know it says that it hides you from Advanced UAV but before Black Ops came out it was thought that Blackbird did not work against people with Ghost Pro.

• 28. Blind eye and Assassin perks

ha yeah it was awesome i was one of the few to use it. I think stopping power was a good way to keep people form using cold clooded.

• 29. Re: Blind eye and Assassin perks

As far as I know, no perk counters AUAVs, but CUAVs and scrambler grenades do. Recon Drones' tags last for 45 seconds or until the enemy is killed (so I've heard), so it's no real counter. Additionally, Dead Silence is the green perk in the Blind Eye, Assassin kit. It's too much, it's too OP, it makes the user too god damn stealthy. After the travesty that was (is) Ghost Pro, I find it embarrassing that this perk combo will exist.

Everyone praises IW for splitting CB up, but what's the point if the 2 offshoots aren't in the same perk slot to balance each other out? Furthermore, don't look a perk change because it's never happened before (2nd Chance doesn't count, because the perk wasn't actually changed when it was patched). And we kicked "butt" against the noobs that used CB in MW2? CB wasn't a problem in MW2 because Stopping Power balanced the red perks out -- if you wanted to be hidden, you had to sacrifice extra weapon damage -- that's no longer the point.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next