1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2012 1:16 AM by charliesheen Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: MW3 titles & emblems

Why does some music come up at this thread LOL ?

• 11. Re: MW3 titles & emblems

Teh forumz are ze haunted.

• 12. MW3 titles & emblems

I will admit that some emblems in BO was taking it a bit far, but the game is rated M.

I think emblems signifying racism and hatred should been the main thing to block.

• 13. MW3 titles & emblems

who is this tune by its class

• 14. MW3 titles & emblems
    rankismet

enderxcix wrote:

I will admit that some emblems in BO was taking it a bit far, but the game is rated M.

I think emblems signifying racism and hatred should been the main thing to block.

Online play is not rated by the ESRB.

• 15. MW3 titles & emblems

Well sue me.

Dosn't change that the game was and is intended for mature audiences

• 16. MW3 titles & emblems
    mmartin

I think the emblem creator in Black Ops was absolutely awesome. Yes, people made some very inappropriate stuff, but you can't deny the individuality and creativity. I'm still thoroughly entertained every game by what I see. Really the only truly unique online identity.

I think it's sad and a major step backwards that MW3 has to go back to non-unique, pre-set, generic titles and emblems. 

• 17. Re: MW3 titles & emblems

I liked the custom emblem creator, but it got ruined by some schmuck who thought putting dicks everywhere would be awesome. There are things that I swear never would be made. All i saw was interspecies sex, BJs, HJs, tits, and most common, a guy doing a girl...in which I bet none of the people who made it, have ever experienced it.

I really like how they are bringing back the pre-emblems and tag lines. I loved how people can see which types of challenges you have gotten completed.

• 18. Re: MW3 titles & emblems

Doesn't change the fact that you need to be a certain age to buy the game, that should say something.

I know in the UK anyway, it is an actual CRIME to sell to those under the age limit on the box, and another crime to allow them to play it.

I wish they would rate MP, that way we could finally be rid of the stupid squeeky kids that plague this otherwise great game (yes, I am aware it coukld never happen due to differences in laws etc, but I can dream)

As for the emblems, I prefer MW2, there was something about unlocking them that made me want to try for them, in Blops it was just there and that was boring.

• 19. Re: MW3 titles & emblems

I prefer MW2's simpler way of doing things tbh. Now etched guns on the other hand, I wish it were back.