• Is grip Useless ?

Is grip useless ? or it is good for some weapons , if so , tell me the weapons . I used it on some smg's like MSMC and PDW and no difference , so is grip useless ? It should be boosted . I believe quickdraw and stock ...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Good Job Treyarch

I want to say , all the complains I see about banned accounts , makes me happy . It means you guys didn't forget Black Ops II , and the best COD is still alive , just keep doing your job , we want clean servers , no b...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Black Ops 2 Frame Rate drop

Happened 2 times in two days , once in zombie and another time in multiplayer , and it is not the first time , around 2 months ago it happened when I used ray gun 1 on a horde of zombies , so my question is  why ...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Aim Assists Snipers and Tactical Insertion Problem

The biggest problem in COD BO2 is still unresolved , Snipers and tactical insertion all over the map , it is amazing to see a full team of them . Although they have bad scores , they ruin the gameplay , they don't pla...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • What's up with the servers ?

Jumped in 5 games and in all of them I had lag , lobby leaderboard error ? what is going on ?
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Report still works ?

I'm seeing boosters everyday, is someone from treyarch still watching reports ? or they want us to move to Ghosts ? laggy servers , boosters , are they trying to make us move to ghosts ?
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • theatre problem !

I can't do a thing on theatre, can't upload, cant see a full video , cant show a friend of mine a video , the theatre is bugged somehow , Treyarch can you guys check it out ?
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Server Down ----- HACKERS ! COD cancer!

So I jumped with my friends in a lobby , started game , all good, played a while, got orbital VSAT, then boom, server got downed. All people from the server got kicked , then I sayd , hm must be a host problem, but no...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • 4 Vsats in 1 Game - Target finder problem

First of all im against camping and target finders, but since all you pro players are using target finder, I can use it 2 . This s--cks , 4 orbitals in 1 game , camping like you all do 4 VSATs 1 game -Black Ops 2 - Y...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • What do you guys expect from next patch?

What do you guys expect from next patch? I want : 1. quickscope nerf 2. target finder nerf 3. C4 fix , sometimes my C4 blows next to a guy and nothing happens 4. PDW - MSMC recoil buff , or at least MSMC, cuz the ...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Msmc and PDW repair!

Msmc and PDW has serious problems with recoil now , no one is using them , because whe have mp7 and skorpion wich are far better than pdw and msmc , low recoil , high dmc, same range , you screwed up the MSMC and PDW ...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Target finder problem. Whe dont need !

I tried to play some BO2 today, jumped on some lobbyes , but all players using LMG +target finder? whats up guys ? you need glasses ? treyarch needs to do something about this problem , they are just camping in corner...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Lobby balance is wrong !

The way that the lobby makes the team after game , is terribly wrong. All high score players are in one team and the other team is full of weak people , this is wrong. That's is why people leave in the middle of the g...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Black Hat Use

Change the number you can use the black hat ? you must be joking , just one time ? I run scavanger , but one time isn't enough my friends, this black hat should be permanently equipped or at least 2-3 times, that's wh...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Peacekeeper smg or AR?

Peacekeeper smg or AR? When I run it seems like an AR, it's slower than SMG's , so whats up with the description ? speed and handling as an SMG , when the speed of running is like an AR . What do you guys think? is it...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Connection interrupted for full game ?

Yesterday I got connection inerrupted for a full game of domination , I didn't exit , because I wanted to see if people leave . This is the second time in 2 days , is that lag switching or some glitch ? or something ?
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • BIG DLC problem !

So I bought only 1,2 and 4th DLC for black ops 2 , and I'm missing the third one , my problem is I can't find players to game with . Now I see Treyarch made the Apocalypse Lobby , but I got bored there . Whe need /wan...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Does the grip really help ?

I cant see any difference between grip and no grip on SMG's , does it help at all ?
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • 720p or 1080p ?

What resolution are you guys using on your Xbox360. I own a Toshiba LCD 82cm , full hd , and running on 720p on xbox360 through HDMI cable Hama ,2 metres long , and some people are saying 1080p is better , but I know ...
    Angloma
    created by Angloma
  • Is the ''report player '' still working?

I mean ,I reported some guys for boosting, and nothing happened to them after 2 days , is Treyarch still checking BO2? or whe just can all boost and cheat?
    Angloma
    created by Angloma