• Last post WTF?

So I'll open a new thread on the forums, and thread I've never read before, and it automatically skips to the last post made! Why would I care about the last post if I don't even know what the thread is about? Is ther...
    created by ctkpwner
  • A simple suggestion that should make everyone happy

Treyarch should bring this option back from World at War. For the matchmaking options on BO2, they should replace 'Best' and 'Normal' with 'Ping' and 'Region'. Obviously with ping enabled, you'll be matched with playe...
    created by ctkpwner
  • Best example of lag comp. Devs, please watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KWnf2v5Kc Seriously. That's a pretty big delay.
    created by ctkpwner
  • Partial theater uploads

Why is it that when I try to upload a clip to YouTube/Elite, only like 2/5 of my clip is uploaded? I'll render a 30 second video and it'll come out to 9 seconds. This has also happened to me multiple times. I'm on Xbo...
    created by ctkpwner
  • IW Better not add five more prestiges

Its ridiculous, eighty levels is enough for ten prestiges. Plus, it's a big middle finger to people who've reset their stats. I'm currently close to max prestige, and it's so bad that as soon as Im close to tenth, the...
    created by ctkpwner
  • I don't think the game is reading from the HDD

I've installed the game on my hard drive when the game came out, but I always got suspicious that it wasn't reading from the hard drive, since my Xbox would still be loud after playing. I installed again, same issue. ...
    created by ctkpwner