• The forums

Seriously.. The kids here are whining and whining. Over half of the forums are filled with complain thread. Only children complains. If you are a man, you wont just play the game. You wouldn't even bother posting. ...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • Jumping

I've heard that there is a perk, that when you use it, you dont take damage when jumping down from buildings. Is that right. If yes, what perk is it
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • Campaign mode

Hi guys, I'm one of those who plays MP mostly. But I wanted to give the Campaign mode a try. Well I can tell you that, I was really amazed. But then.. I'm now at 50 percent finnish and when I finnish the missio...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • Rust in Domination

Is the map: 'Rust' Even available in Domination. I bought the game 3 dayz ago and I've only played Domination since then. But I've never met the map: 'Rust' Any ideas ..::Questionmark::..
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • AC130

Well I've had the AC130, a couple of times now, but I can't switch my view from 105mm to 45mm or 25mm. Can anyone please help me
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • Some MP questions

Well, I got everything ready to get the game and if I want the game right now, I can just go to the store that is located very close to my house, but NO. I will ask you friendly guys, some questions about the game ...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • Since when

Since when do you play COD. Well for 3 months ago I downloaded the COD WAW demo and it wasn't something for me, I watched some videos of MW, and I said; 'This is the game for me' So Cod MW is my first ever COD game...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • Stopping power IV

Just wait till I get Stopping Power IV. Then I'll kill you with one bullet :O I heard that pro IVs for perks, are... OMG
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • Killstreaks

Hi guys :D This thread is about discussing the killstreaks. My opinion: Well, firstly, I'm happy that you still can choose 3 killstreaks. It would have been annoying, if you could use all of them at once. But a...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • Double xp

Well I wonder, how long this will go. I hope untill the release day. If you have any ideas on how long this will stay. Then please post
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • How do I quote

As the title says. How do I quote someone else. I really wonder, if this feature is even possible to use on this forums. So, I would appreciate any post :D
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • One last question

One last question according, to my other post: If I choose to delete the game from my hard drive, what happens then. Will I have to start all over again on the game. Will I have to start the campaign from the beginnin...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • Can anyone tell me the advantages

Can anyone please tell me the advantages of installing games to your hard drive. Many people preferes it, but I don'r understand why. I know, I'm off topic from Cod, but I really wonder. So can anyone tell me th...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • Will you play campaign, Why

Will you play the campaign mode, if yes. Then why. Honestly I'll start by trying MP untill i get bored, then I'll try campaign and spec-ops What about you
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • Multiplayer: An abusive feature

Well, I was looking for some mw2 vids on youtube and then I came across a vid showing split screen mode. Well, the guy had probably two controllers because he made 1vs1 split screen. He wasn't fighting against anyone...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • New modern warfare 2 Launch Trailer

This vid, is uploaded today by infinity ward, so its't fake. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429l13dS6kQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=429l13dS6kQ</a><!-- ...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • 1 WEEK LEFT :O:O:O

Just, try to imagine it guys. Just try to imagine the future. I can't imagine it :S Only 7 days left. 7 DAYS. I havn't pre-ordered it, I will just go to the store and buy the fcking insane game. I'm not going to watch...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • *NEW* Some new Sniper montage vids on MW2 *NEW*

I bet, that you havn't watched this sick, Barret .50 Cal Sniper Montage Here is the link: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1dWOj4HIK8">http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • New vids. Amazing features showing on MP. Links/times

Well, I've found, some very nice MP vids on Youtube, and I'm pretty sure that you havn't seen them, as they've just been posted. I'll post the links to the vids, then I'll point, out some 'times' on the vid that is...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58
  • Can anyone confirm this.

Well one of the reasons, that I love playing MP on modern warfare is, that there are alot of challenges to complete. So is the challenges system the same on modern warfare 2. Like, killing 25 people with a gun t...
    mimarsinan58
    created by mimarsinan58