• Finding W.a.W Threads; How-to Guide

Ha. No, this isn't the guide. This is an inquiry for a guide.   I left a while ago. I came back for a day about a year ago or so. Just checking in to make sure all is well. Frankly, I'm quite amazed I was able to...
    iidarkshadowoo
    created by iidarkshadowoo
  • I have a dream...

I have a dream. I have a dream, that one day, this community shall rise above Charlie Oscar Delta and IWF. A community that will not think less of anyone. But instead of equals.   I have a dream. I have a d...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • What is your speed?

So what is it? I was just interested in knowing what kind of connections people have. This isn't a flaunting contest. I just thought it would be useful to know on what average what the services are, from which states ...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • French Forums

I'm seeing them again. I remember last time that there were major issues with the site, I noticed the French Forums popped up on the bottom section. It's pretty interesting seeing some of their moderators, the differe...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Trophy System- Best Equipment?

"An enemy can place a piece of tactical equipment, the Trophy system, to block all lethal and tactical grenades.  The Trophy system is also able to block many killstreak projectile weapons such as the IMS missile...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • MaTtks

Just wanted to see how long it would be until MaTtks posts here, te he he I'm putting half 'n' hour, you guys?
    iidarkshadowoo
  • How many licks does it take 2 get 2 the center of a tootsie?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie pop? Blackops_Tenth_Lobbies wrote:   Hey guys as soon as black-ops comes out il will BE modding the **** out of it!! Welcome me and say hi...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Lost your thread? Lost your points?

Lost your thread and some points? Well its for a good reason... Many threads are gone, and that is because MaTtks is locking them. They are breaking some rule and i think thats fine because hes cleaning up the tras...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • CoD Vietnam is...

still just a rumor Edit 1/09/09: There have recently been quite a few threads concerning CoD 7, Treyarch, Vietnam, and Rumors. Reaper said that this was really starting to get to me...well it is. I just don't like...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • FML

You know what it means, and I know what it means.Post the most embarrassing and awful stories you have. Tell the truth, because the more honest, the funnier it is. If you're a bit shy just remember, no one knows you i...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • 40th Anniversary of Fake Moon Landing=wrong, dumb, useless

Do you really think it was fake? You think the technologies and launches today just came up? They had to have some sort of foundation, where it all started... The whole Moon Hoax was brought up by FOX (on February...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • I came to tell you guys as quickly as possible...

I am now a 10th prestige. That is all. Thank-you for wasting your time and have a nice day,
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Winter Olympics, Really?

I'm not gonna get my thread locked because you people are so randy. That's right, I said, "you" people. Now you can talk about medals/olympics and what not.
    iidarkshadowoo
  • The Forum Olympics. (Nominations and Awards, wink, wink)

*UPDATE* Last chance to vote or edit. Calculations will be in on Taco Tuesday! Shadow: WELCOME BACK TO THE 2010 FORUM OLYMPICS. A lot has changed over the years, we have lost some competitors, and this year we ha...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • What do you see?

I see 11 consecutive spams by Groby all on the first page, does anyone else smell the diesel of the van tank coming this way, :tankguy: I see I forgot to put the dvd in the box. I see the morning rain clouds up ...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Why do people like me so much?

Update #3: October 2 2010: It takes too long to load.  Update #2: August 22 2010: 300 friends :cool: June 24 2010: Holy crap... I now have 216 friends. I gained 116 friends in three months, and I never se...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Amazing

Absolutely amazing, both of you [IVIRtran and Byzantine Bomb]. You're trolling skills are excellent, but not perfect, you got a long way to go skipper[s].
    iidarkshadowoo
  • 10 Facts- NY TImes says this is a "MUST READ"

1. You're reading my comments 2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact. 4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3. 5. You're checking it now. 6. You're smiling. 7. You're still reading my comment. 8. You kno...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Noob Theme Song

Alright Monkin, let's see you find this! I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was da da da na To kill them is my real test, to toob em is my real cause I've traveled cross the map, using jugs far n wide d...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Happy B-Day

ivirtran wrote:   Welcome to the Off Topic. Happy birthday Me (well not really, its tomorrow)
    iidarkshadowoo