• Uh oh...trouble in CoD (Title Change)

Okay, so most of us knows there is a lot of confusion going on with the Call of Duty franchise, Activision, and Infinity Ward. If you don't I'll basically summarize the article I posted. *In March, G4TV broke the...
    iidarkshadowoo
    created by iidarkshadowoo
  • Do you make good threads?

Good question, do you? Let's answer this question from a mathematical perspective. Basically go to your community stats and post your thread count and the number of 5 star threads. Then using your Genus heads or the c...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • 5 Bucks on the spot to anyone who can...

say this phrase just one time fast. "Irish Wrist Watch," with correct pronunciation.
    iidarkshadowoo
  • This officially marks...

the funniest video I have seen on youtube up to this day. "PWN'D Support Group" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btn55_Lf5vI&feature=fvhl
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Vatican denies celibacy rule led to sex scandal

So it turns out they're just gay... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100314/ap_on_re_eu/eu_church_abuse
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Google Translations, Move Aside!

Google Translations, Dictionary.com, Microsoft Sam? All trash... Enter the words you need translated. Forum to English Translator for Newbies: "Overpowered" trans. "It owned me" also see "Cheat" "Camped" trans. "...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • IT WORKS!

Go back online.
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Oh Fido! I don't think were in Kansas no more!

Well your not! Just last month, the mayor of Kansas had a party and decided to try the "new stuff." Now he decided to change the name of the city Topeka to Google. So when Google find out their were going to have ...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • There are times...

There are times when you make jokes and there are times when you don't. Some people should fix their watches.
    iidarkshadowoo
  • I just watched Capitalism: A Love Story

I am being serious. I first thought what would happen if I committed suicide. How people I knew would react How the public would react. How long it would last. If I put the fact that I was angry at the government/wall...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Apple Commercials

They always have great, catchy songs to them. Your opinions on their ads?
    iidarkshadowoo
  • I forgot to mention

Did I ever tell you guys I have a special cable box that gives me every channel including pay-per-view? It's great, I get to see it all, and it only cost $100 because my father has some good friends. It's definitely i...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Everyone's doing it.

Watch it. Nuff said. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJAbCuwcWxo
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Can a brotha just get the last word?

I mean, you don't want dinner getting cold, now do you?
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Don't miss me too much...APRIL FOOLS!!! HA HA HA

That's right. I think I'm going to take a break from this site for at least a month. Sunday I will have a farewell party, and Monday I shall depart. What can I say...? I'm going to miss you guys *cough *cough. Whe...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

Woah! Before you rate me one star, read, this is not the best thread...Alright, now that we got that out of the way, let me explain. Here, in this thread, the greatest thread of OT history shall be chosen. The way ...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Where does MatTks go when he's not here?

Well I don't really know, it can be anywhere, but today while I was searching for pr0n...just kidding , I was looking for a site to generate a gamercard on google . I clicked on a link and guess what catches my eye in...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Post Your Epic Troll Moments

Post your epic trolling moments, or just quotes from other users towards you that make you feel dominate/special in general. HARD2KILL NY wrote:   Atention dark shadow.You win! After one year of conversation...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Americans use Rockets, Aussies use Balloons. Fail.

The Aussies thought it would be cool to get into this who astronomy and space thing after hearing Obama's speech on Mars and Bob's thread on the fake moon landing. They put their best scientists to work to build a hig...
    iidarkshadowoo
  • Playoff Picks for NBA

Who do you think it's going to be?
    iidarkshadowoo