• any tips?

personally i love multiplayer on black ops both 1 and 2 and mw3 im kinda iffy on it but i can play it without much trouble but god on ghost i cant win a single gun fight. the only kills i ever get is if i turn a corne...
    dustycrow
    created by dustycrow
  • a decent overview on nightfall

ill make a list of things ive seen others complaining about and add my own input on everything.   1. not enough money.   2. aliens over powered.   3. challenges to hard.   4. nerfed sentires &n...
    dustycrow
    created by dustycrow
  • low level lobbys?

ok i get it we all start off sucky and personally i dont mind helping out a new player but common there are thousands of max prestiage players out there and i get stuck with the lvl 10 and lower not even on there firs...
    dustycrow
    created by dustycrow
  • buried glitches?

so ive been playing grief alot since i find it fun to have a end to zombies and have a challenge but one thing that bugs the hell out of me is when people glitch in that wall in the court house. ive had one time when ...
    dustycrow
    created by dustycrow
  • over powered weapons?

ive heard it for years "shotty noob" "sniper noob" ext. and ya ive said it myself but may i ask which weapon type you guys hate most and why? i personally hate any automatic. i mean common a 30-40 round clip and it ta...
    dustycrow
    created by dustycrow
  • looking for a clan

in all honesty ive been sucking horribly in multiplayer XD but i just hit master prestige in extinction so ive been trying to get better at the multiplayer on this game. was pretty good on bo2 just the new way things ...
    dustycrow
    created by dustycrow
  • x box 360 team?

just looking for a team to play with i run medic with ap rounds armor sentry and riot shield. top 25 and going higher for revives and know how to keep my team supplied with armor and ap rounds ^_^ do i complete challe...
    dustycrow
    created by dustycrow
  • my pro's and con's of ghost

personally i love the multiplayer. as much as half of the people hate the maps i enjoy them ^_^ and in a way they did take out quick scoping but ive seen people quick scoping anyhow. which brings me to my next point. ...
    dustycrow
    created by dustycrow
  • origin's crashing?

ok its not just some single glitch or crash or anything it just seems every time i get remotely close to completeing the origins easter egg theres some kind of error message or disconeccted to servers ext. i normally ...
    dustycrow
    created by dustycrow