• Having 2 PS3's

I'm getting a second PS3 so that I can play from another room. I know this is more of Sony tech question but there are a lot of knowledgable people here and I might get an answer quicker  So my question is, if ...
    Ol_Duffer
    created by Ol_Duffer
  • A SMAW Question

After getting the required number of aircraft kills on the way to gold with this weapon, there's a challenge that requires 10 impact kills. What does that mean? I could be wrong but I don't think the projectile will ...
    Ol_Duffer
    created by Ol_Duffer
  • Older COD versions are more fun.

I couldn't believe tonight I had to back out of at least 12 - 15 lobby's and matches in BO2 until I finally got a map worth playing on! I've started playing the previous COD versions and every map is fun with room to...
    Ol_Duffer
    created by Ol_Duffer
  • How To Play Dom If You Suck?

Here's the thing, I'd like to play Domination because it looks interesting compared to TDM.  Problem is I suck as a player.  So what should I have as a class and what should I strive to do that might be a he...
    Ol_Duffer
    created by Ol_Duffer
  • 3ARC... Make Bigger Maps!!

Over & out! 
    Ol_Duffer
    created by Ol_Duffer
  • Q-scoping is OP

This is probably a very tired subject but really, to be able to pull up a sniper rifle, aim & shoot in less time than most people can do the same with an AR or SMG, there's something wrong.  Since sniper ri...
    Ol_Duffer
    created by Ol_Duffer
  • What about sensor grenades?

I've tried em a couple of times and they make a little boom and life goes on. How are they used? What do you gain?  I know what the description says, but that really doesn't tell me much.  I haven't really s...
    Ol_Duffer
    created by Ol_Duffer
  • Friend Requests?

Is it rude to ignore/delete friend requests?  Why would someone you don't know send a request and not even write a couple of words about why they want to friend you? I'm puzzled, so I just delete them. 
    Ol_Duffer
    created by Ol_Duffer
  • Copying a custom class?

Elite claims you can copy another players custom class and yet when I enter a players name and go to their custom classes, it says the page has been eaten by Zombies (404 cannot be found).  It's happened to 3 dif...
    Ol_Duffer
    created by Ol_Duffer