• The true cause behind host advantage/lag advantage?

To begin, I have played this game on many different connections. Wireless internet, wired connection, 150 ping, 300 ping, 30 ping - etc. If you can think it, I have tried it. However, one thing is always the same. It ...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Double XP, New Update, Personal Experience?

From the moment I turned on my xbox to play Black Ops II this past Tuesday, things have been off. First, there was an update. Per usual, it seemed that it brought connection problems with it. Then, there was an issue ...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Will Call of Duty Ever

Does anyone think that Call of Duty could benefit from the leveling system similar to that in BF3? Not having the seperate classes (Engineer, Assault, Support, Recon), but mostly just having the 45 levels, then 100 se...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • When is Treyarch

When is Treyarch going to split up the DLC? I understand that they want to sell their product as a whole, but the truth is, Treyarch titles have split into two - those that play zombies, and those that play multiplaye...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • My Gaming Experience Tonight

Although it doesn't happen often, I combined a good connection with good gameplay tonight only to lose the majority of my matches in Domination.   Game 1: Entered into a game, being dominated, losing 146-50somet...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Who wants reskinned maps instead of new maps?

As the title says, would you rather the maps to be new, or do you like paying for reskinnned maps from other games? There was another thread in regards to the new map packs content, and I am curious to see if the comm...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • I Keep Seeing..

I keep seeing all of these people with the Ghost pre-order camo on their guns..   First, I can't be the only one that has been unsatisfied with the previous Call of Duty titles..       ...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Please Help!!

Last night, my domination scoreboard reset back to 0 for no reason. Every other gamemode didn't reset stats (TDM, FFA, Demo, S&D, etc.)   It went all the way back to 0 kills, 0 deaths, 0 captures, 0 defends,...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Hmmm...

Is it just me, or is it that when you play solo you: a) are teamed up with players who have no purpose in terms of the objective, b) play the objective but have no gun skills, or c) have a combination of a and b &n...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Couple of Things that Need Looked At.

1. Target Finder - terrible attachment, highly abused, no downfall to using (don't say use cold-blooded, because you still show up with a red hitmarker over your body and there is a beeping sound that goes off) 2. Hu...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Mode Idea

So, from what we have experienced throughout the years... CoD is becoming a very competive game. If you're not good, you get trolled - if you're too good you, "have no life"...   My solution... A mix between Mul...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Possible Breakdown of the Create-a-Class?

One thing I've noticed - and correct me if I'm wrong - but there are 3 shown classes in the MP reveal trailer. The first (your basic CoD setup), the second (mostlyusemeblade), and the third (shotgun sark). To...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Treyarch or Infinity Ward Domination?

One think I noticed about the two games is the completely different setup that each development team takes in creating a domination game.   Infinity Ward takes a "triangle" approach to creating the flag layout. ...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Classified Emblems?

So I was playing the other day, and I saw an emblem that I had never seen before. I messaged the guy and asked him how he got it, but apparently it was too difficult to send a message back. That's beside the point tho...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Solution to Prestige Weapon Unlocks?

So I've been thinking about unlocking weapons through prestiging, and DLC guns, and the counter argument is always the same.. "you can't do that because then people who pay extra or play more may have access to the be...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • My One Wish For BO2.

Please have long-term playability! Ever since MW2 dropped off, there has been no CoD that has incorporated long-term playability. I completed 15-50 in BO in 4 months, and I had ALL the gold guns by June 2011. I would ...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Some things I have noticed lately. Feel free to flame me for it...

So, lately, I have been noticing that there are a lot more idiots running around in domination than normal. Every game I played tonight had at least 2 out of the 6 on my team, and 3 or 4 out of the 6 on the other team...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • Couple of Things that I have Noticed in the Last 10 Minutes of Playing..... Read or Don't IDGAF

1. CoD players complain about "quickscoping" as if it is SOOOO overpowered, yet they use the best guns available.... (You know exactly which guns I'm talking about) 2. CoD players complain about camping, but from the...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • This is a Rant but....

So as the title says, I'm about to go on a rant. Not an extreme one.. but If you have a weak-gut for people complaining, stop reading now............................................................................ ......
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG
  • This game is really going places....

First page topics:   Matchmaking problems - 4 different threads (what's the point of owning the game if you can't play?) Free founder status - 3 different threads (was supposed to be a reward for signing up to ...
    MUPHinATHONG
    created by MUPHinATHONG