• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U?

Hey guys, it has been awhile huh? Haven't been on the forums alot- what with school and all. Anyway, did anyone see the new CoD trailer yet? The game is called Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Check it out- http://www...
    BlackMetroid95
    created by BlackMetroid95
  • Where did Patch Support Go?!

The Onslaught DLC Map pack does not interest me one bit. The Michael Myers Killstreak is pretty cool, but to me, Fog seems like a zombies map, and MM would fit there too. Plus, all the maps look pretty darn campy. Don...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Best guns?

I'm primarily a Semi/Burst weapon user, so the Marksman Rifles and the Burst Fire attachment are my friends in Ghosts. My favorite weapon is ARX-160 Burst Fire/Muzzle Brake, its exactly like the M16 in BO1. That said,...
    BlackMetroid95
  • The Knife in this game...needs a nerf.

Other than the campers- which are easily dealt with, but are annoying to be sure- this game, Call of Duty Ghosts, has been fun for the most part. However, the Knife? Is incredibly frustrating. I mean, at first, I thou...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Switching to X1 or PS4?

Its been awhile since i've been posting anything on here, but im back for now. Unimportant info aside, im getting a Xbox One soon, however im not dishing out another 60 dollars on the same game again. If you guys are...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Ghosts Freefall Preorder Listed for the U?

Hey, nice to see this game finally confirmed for us   I probably wont be buying this game for the U if there is no DLC confirmed or anything of the sort. However, this site posting made me hesitate.   htt...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Call of Duty: SMG Ops II

Why is there so many people solely using SMG's? When i check the deadliest weapons of players sometimes most of the time their KD is 3 + because their deadliest weapons are all the six SMG's.  Why isnt people lea...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Thoughts on Look Acceleration?

I was busy testing out new sensitivity settings today in Local, as the lag online was very strong today -_-. When i went to the "Controls" option i noticed that i had Look Acceleration disabled. I enabled and tried it...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Cool ideas to make the next iteration great?

What do you guys think would be awesome to put in Call of Duty: Ghosts? Assuming the netcode is perfect and theres dedicated servers, and we get DLC. And the weapons are balanced. That aside, what gameplay elements wo...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Could Wii be included?

Yeah, i know, ANOTHER DLC thread, but this times different. No, im not complaining for DLC, or wondering where it is...i just saw this article on Video Game Blogger and it got me curious. Sure, it might just be coinci...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Select Fire and Playstyles

Yesterday I was playing a match on Overflow with my M8A1. I was doing pretty good, i had a final score of 26-3. After the match, i was talking to a player who was telling me that i should use Select Fire on my gun ins...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Treyarch is Listening!!

Here's a video made by Uncle Thunder about the recent 360 patch. Check it out.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbGtnGEehCw&list=UU-uyvnv84IIzV3G_O4fPYgA&index=1   We should be getting this soon, ...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Unexpected Profile Resets

A_Trey_U or anyone that could answer this...   I seem to be getting my stats rolled back (not reset, this is the third time this month). I dont get why. Im guessing i was reported- i dont do any cheating/boostin...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Dare to Share?

Vultures. This game is full of them. Vultures is the term my clan and I use for people who constantly go after friendly Care Packages. They are really annoying. What are your thoughts with these types of players?
    BlackMetroid95
  • General Discussion

Hey its BlackMetroid95 here again. Haven't been on for a bit.   I finally got my 8GB Wii U on boxing day (LAST one in Quebec..) set with 4 games including Black Ops 2. I was playing it, and its great. HD graphic...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Combat Training Question?

Im getting Black Ops 2 soon (after my exams) and because of this i dont know what the answer might be. I was just wondering as to whether or not BO2's combat training is playable offline. I dont have the game quite ye...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Wii U: To get or not to get

Hey guys,   Its me, BlackMetroid95 again. I havent posted on the forums for awhile due to college and other things, but i'll just post here and there every now and again. So, Hello again   Now that BO2 i...
    BlackMetroid95
  • DLC for Wii U

In case you guys didnt know, apparently Activision and Nintendo worked things out, and the Wii U will get DLC for BO2. This is a fantastic piece of news...news i wish we got when MW3 came out   Here's the link ...
    BlackMetroid95
  • New Error Message?

I played a match of TDM, having a blast trolling a CaP, then, the match ends randomly. I figure that the host probably left. Turns out i got this. "Hit max vehicle count (8)" Has anyone ever see that before? That is...
    BlackMetroid95
  • Hacker Conversation

Im just gonna jump into this: I recently got a Headbanger headset, and i went into SnD to play a few rounds. Naturally, there is a group of hackers with mics, so i find this as a perfect opportunity to talk to them. H...
    BlackMetroid95