• Help

Is anyone still getting clan Xp cause my clan had not recieved Xp for the past month and a half and I am premium member
    LookOut4ME
    created by LookOut4ME
  • Help

Is the elite web-site down cause it keeps sayin I'm not in a clan and I need to join one. I'm the leader of my own clan anybody else having this issue
    LookOut4ME
    created by LookOut4ME
  • Spurs and heat in O.T

Hopefully spurs take it
    LookOut4ME
    created by LookOut4ME
  • Can't leave clan

I am a clan leader and I want to leave clan but my roster won't come up so I can give the clan to another member anybody know wats wrong
    LookOut4ME
    created by LookOut4ME
  • Can't leave my clan

I need my help
    LookOut4ME
    created by LookOut4ME
  • High ranked clan recruiting

WrDs is the name we are ranked in the top 50 in kd everyweek and I'm looking to expand a little if your kd is over two you are in we are lvl 41 mw3, 22 blops2. I'm looking for mw3 gamers and top 500 all time if intere...
    LookOut4ME
    created by LookOut4ME
  • (WrDs) WeRunDisSh!t clan recruiting new members OnlY PS3

I am mainly looking for MW3 gamers we are a good clan so I'm looking for good players. We play to win so I need straight killers we are lvl 38 on MW3 and lvl 13 on BOps2
    LookOut4ME
    created by LookOut4ME
  • Need a clan for PS3

I just started another account my kd is 3.62 so I'm looking fo a good high ranked clan if interested in me post clan link in a comment and ill check u out if I'm feeling you clan ill apply
    LookOut4ME
    created by LookOut4ME
  • PS3  CLan is recruiting

I am leader of clan and looking for active mw3 players to join and play with we are a HC clan we are lvl 38 for mw3 and lvl 13 for black ops 2 I'm replacing people who don't get on anymore but I don't want just anybod...
    LookOut4ME
    created by LookOut4ME