• PS4 PsychoticKillers LF MORE MATURE MEMBERS

PsychoticKillers is looking for more mature members on the ps4. We are a very competitive clan but like to have fun we are looking  for members with a mic and a 1.00+ KD that are mature and always active if you w...
    Twisted__Taco
    created by Twisted__Taco
  • PS4 CLAN PsychoticKillers LF MORE MATURE MEMBERS

PsychoticKillers is looking for more Mature and Experienced players on ps4. This is a fairly new clan we are a very competitive clan but still like to have a good time we want mature players with 1.00+ KD and always a...
    Twisted__Taco
    created by Twisted__Taco
  • PS4/PS3 PsychoticKillers LF MEMBERS

PsychoticKillers is looking for mature players on both the ps3 and ps4. This is a fairly new clan we are very competitive but still have a good time we want mature players with with 1.00+ KD and willing to be active d...
    Twisted__Taco
    created by Twisted__Taco
  • PS4/PS3 PsychoticKillers LF MEMBERS

PsychoticKillers is looking for mature players on both the ps3 and ps4. This is a fairly new clan we are very competitive but still have a good time we want mature players with with 1.00+ KD and willing to be active d...
    Twisted__Taco
    created by Twisted__Taco
  • PS3/PS4 Clan LF MEMBERS Psychotic Killers .PK.

PsychoticKillers is looking for mature players on both the PS3 and PS4, This is a fairly new clan we plan on being very competitive but having a good time at the same time we want mature players with 1.00+ KD and will...
    Twisted__Taco
    created by Twisted__Taco
  • PS4 player LF Competitive/fun clan

Whatsup my name is steve and i am looking for a ps4 clan my kd is 1.15 i am 18 yrs old so please no little kids clan i am looking for a fun and competitive clan that likes to have fun when not doing important clan stu...
    Twisted__Taco
    created by Twisted__Taco
  • LF PS4 CLAN POSITIVE KD 18YRS OLD GOT MIC IZZEKIEL PSN ID

Hit me up on ps4 @ Izzekiel im looking for a clan that is fun and competitive send message on ps4 if you need more information.
    Twisted__Taco
    created by Twisted__Taco