• If your looking for a Xbox 360 BO2 clan Join Top Gun Mulisha I ADD EVERYONE

Top Gun Mulisha Top Gun Mulisha (TGM) is a new black ops clan with currently 18 members and we're looking for more players you don't have to be the best player we just ask members do the clan ops and Challenges w...
    PvtBryan
    created by PvtBryan
  • Top Gun Mulisha is looking for more player ANYONE can join

Top Gun Mulisha (TGM) is a new black ops clan we have 16 players so far and we're looking for new players you don't have to be the best player we just ask members do the clan ops and Challenges we have so we can level...
    PvtBryan
    created by PvtBryan
  • Looking for more PS3 player for my Clan

Top Gun Mulisha (TGM) is a new black ops clan we have 11 players but we're looking for more players anyone can join all is welcome so you don't have to be the best player we just ask members do the clan ops and Challe...
    PvtBryan
    created by PvtBryan
  • Looking for new members for my PS3 clan

Top Gun Mulisha (TGM) is a new black ops clan so we're looking for new players you don't have to be the best player we just ask members do the clan ops and Challenges we have so we can level up as much as we can if yo...
    PvtBryan
    created by PvtBryan

PvtBryan Feb 1, 2014 9:20 AM      Top Gun Mulisha (TGM) is a new black ops clan so we're looking for new players you don't have to be the best player we just ask members do the cl...
    PvtBryan
    created by PvtBryan
  • Looking for new member for my PS3 clan

Top Gun Mulisha (TGM) is a new black ops clan so we're looking for new players you don't have to be the best player we just ask members do the clan ops and Challenges we have so we can level up as much as we ca...
    PvtBryan
    created by PvtBryan

Top Gun Mulisha (TGM) is a new black ops clan so we're looking for new players you don't have to be the best player we just ask members do the clan ops and Challenges we have so we can level up as much as we can if yo...
    PvtBryan
    created by PvtBryan
  • [TGM8] Top Gun Mulisha clan is looking for more Xbox players EVERYONE IS WELCOME

Top Gun Mulisha Top Gun Mulisha (TGM) is a Level 10 black ops clan we have Gold Clan Tag with currently 18 members and we're looking for more players you don't have to be the best player we just ask members do the...
    PvtBryan
    created by PvtBryan
  • If your looking for a Xbox 360 clan for Black ops 2 Join Top Gun Mulisha

Top Gun Mulisha Top Gun Mulisha (TGM) is a black ops clan we currently have 18 members but we're looking for more players you don't have to be the best player we just ask members do the clan ops and Challenges we hav...
    PvtBryan
    created by PvtBryan
  • Anyone looking for a Xbox BO2 Clan join Top Gun Mulisha im adding EVERYONE

Top Gun Mulish (TGM) we currently have 18 members and we're looking for more players you don't have to be the best player we just ask members do the clan ops and Challenges we have so we can level up as much as we can...
    PvtBryan
    created by PvtBryan
  • Top Gun Mulisha Clan

Top Gun Mulisha (TGM) is a new clan with currently 13 members and we're looking for more players you don't have to be the best player we just ask members do the clan ops and Challenges we have so we can level up as mu...
    PvtBryan
    created by PvtBryan
  • looking for more players for my BO2 Clan (Xbox 360)

Top Gun Mulisha (TGM) is a new clan with currently 7 members so we're looking for more players you don't have to be the best player we just ask if we are all on and we have a challenge we need to play together but the...
    PvtBryan
    created by PvtBryan