• Camping- tested-results

These are the results of a mildly interesting test I've been running over the course of the year to proof/disprove that theory of camping in TDM and how anyone can do well if they just camp.    With my ...
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • What happened to strategic shooters.

Dont ask me what prompts me to write this, as I don't believe anyone from 3arch would read this or care if they had, but this is my opinion on what has happened with COD.  It used t...
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Theatre-deleting

Does anyone know how to delete videos from your vault? There is no option. Perhaps it prompts you to overwrite when you create your 9th video?
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Suicides in core TDM? Theories

So during last nights pub stomp a guy and his buddy became so irritated on the other team they started c4ing themselves over and over again on Aftermath. We were kind of laughing but I still sit here wondering why in ...
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • 3arch Vonder developer live stream right now!

Developer answering questions right now http://www.twitch.tv/treyarch   Well theyre done now but here it is from the beginning http://www.twitch.tv/treyarch/b/362968795
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Peacekeeper = Enfield

I like this gun, although its hipfire sux. After playing with it for a couple hours, it hit me. This gun looks, sounds and feels like the enfield from BOPS1.   Curious if anyone else noticed this.
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Unable to join/Server full/party no longer active

Alright. Im gettin real tired of these errors.  Every time I log on, I get something, and if someone gets dropped from the party, you can find yourself spending a half hour truing to get your party back together ...
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Theatre mode is a mess

Im not huge on uploading videos to youtube, but once a month I think about it and decide to upload a couple. I preferred BOPS1's theatre mode. It was easy to navigate. MW3s was aggravating to me and I thought that the...
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Dogs at 7, just for a week.

I promise you can change it back, please???
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Engineer= superpowered xray vision

Ok so I like the idea of engineer, but with the black hats destrying every peice of equipment through walls and floors from great distances it makes me wonder... How in the world can we see equipment through the floor...
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Camping vs Run + Gun: TDM

Since Core TDM is where the majority of players has been over all of the COD series, this is what I'd like to discuss.   Cool Story- I am old.  I attribute my good shooting skills and keen sense for surviva...
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Anyone know how long clan challenges go on for?

Doesnt say when you enlist, just starting time.
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • New SMG :Peacekeeper

So have we officially confirmed the addition of a new SMG the Peacekeeper, and a DLC drop date of Jan 29th? Did I miss this? http://www.gamespot.com/news/black-ops-ii-revolution-dlc-revealed-6401953  
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Should I be ashamed or proud?

I really have been trying to figure out what weapon I like the best so I could work on it, but I dont really love any of them. So I went to the elite tracker to see what I have the most kills with and i learned I have...
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • 1 bar red dot connection rooms

Can anyone tell me if this thing that was going on yesterday is still going on today? Full rooms of people with red dots rubberbanding and shaking with seizures all over the place.  I just want to prepare myself ...
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Where does 3arch/IW get their feedback from?

This is the3rd year in a row I feel this series is catering to someone other than the avg COD fan. I'm curious to know where they get this feedback from cause its not from any of the people on my friends list and cert...
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Call me when this game is complete

This is a sad day for me. Ive been playing FPS like the original Doom, then on to Golden eye, Counter strike and fell in love with the Rainbox 6 series and Halo, on to Far Cry  back to rainbow... then the CODs ca...
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • Call of Black Hats

Does anyone else here think the black hat thing is a little ridiculous? Everyone is running black hats and engineer.  I literally remember a couple of days ago, throwing down a betty and someone black hatted it, ...
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • My Golden 870 with Walking Dead Logo

It makes me happy. No pats on back or shreds, just wanted to share.
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr
  • SVU-OSK, yeah right

So Ill ask anyone that was able to get this garbage gold, is getting OSK in hardcore the only way to get it, because head shots dont even kill with this thing.
    CowboySr
    created by CowboySr