• Has anyone else used the new SMG/AR ?

I was on the PS3 Sunday and 2 people entered the lobby and were destroying us with that new weapon that is not even out yet. Its reload was fast and it took people down quick.  I think this is going to be the new...
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • A great game last night.... for the other team.

So a group of 6 of us get into a game. We start to get stomped. Watching the kill cam was great I got to see the new weapon being used SMG/AR thing. It was killing us fast. The reload time is quick. Just wish It was a...
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • Host migration and disconnects

This weekend has been bad for me. Try to play Hunted or Gun Game and just constant host migration until I  get disconnected. Then the lag on the rest of them TDM and DOM has made it hard to play. I have not seen ...
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • mystery box question

Has anyone hit the mystery box with the EMP when you get the teddy bear? With all the electricity going around the box will it stop it from moving?   I am guessing someone has but had to ask..
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • custom class on web site

The custom class web page is down, or I just cant get to it. any idea when it will be working again? 404 error zombies over ran my page message
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • drop six is up

Now if it was the riding kind that would be even better!!
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • anyone know anything about the actual game yet?

Last time there was a big launch. Puzzles, Prizes, Hidden Movies and things. I see nothing be posts on suggestions and what if. Its only 5 months away and I have not seen or heard anything but the 2 trailers put out s...
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • has anyone seen anything like the codes , gknova6, with BO2?

I was hoping to find more stuff to try and figure out like when they had the launch of BO.
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • Where do you find the patch / hotfix notes?

I have been all over the MW3 page and cant find the patch notes to see what was fixed / worked on. anyone know where there at? on previous COD forums It was right there easy to find and get to.
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • hackers to report

Check my vault. There are 3 people you can see hacked MW3, add them to the ban list please.
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • Spec Ops cant save a profile

I have played the spec ops a few times. It never saves a profile, If I play for a while solo or online and quit the game no profile is saved. So next time I try to play on another day there is no profile to load and I...
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • need for age check

There has got to be a way to check the age of players here. credit card number drivers lic. Something to keep the game closer to the 18 year old group of players like the box tells... yea 17+   I said 18 sam...
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • moon problem

When you throw a Girsh and the astronaut gets pulled in he will be stuck in the pulling away animation. When the Girsh is done moves as fast as any of the other running zombies. So it looks like he is sprinting backwa...
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • What about the prestige edition?

It said we get the new moon map for free.... But what about the other maps "remastered" they have new names.. do we get to play them also? or do we have to buy them to play with everyone else?
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • I get EE sounds in the wrong spots in the map

There are a few spots that I hear the wind whistle sound for the EE. One of them is when you first spawn remove the boat on the left leading to the lighthouse. At the first turn in the cave where the fire is you can h...
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • PSN top score

Don't know if anyone has looked but there is a person forget the name that has almost 1,000,000 points and 0 kills.. How is this even possible??
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • What was fixed in the patch?

I cant find a post about what was fixed or changed in this patch. Anyone know where this is posted?
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • I will not buy the map pack...

I was waiting for this patch to see if stuff would be fixed. Now that its worse then ever there is no way in hell I will buy that map pack. I had 3 freezes in the first 45 minutes after the patch. They all hap...
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • gives me the wrong care package when used

Don't know if anyone else has seen this. Get a care package in death match and has icon of gun ship. Tells me gun ship when I am picking it up. When I use it it is a chopper gunner. anyone else seen this. kill str...
    thehunan
    created by thehunan
  • why make a patch if you cant fix things?

1. I turn on my PS3 2. Downlaod the new patch 3. Go to multiplayer 4. Go to friends list 5. Go to game invites 6. select game invite ( Got the game invite after the patch was downloaded ) It takes me to the fr...
    thehunan
    created by thehunan