• This game hates the idea of me having a good game

I'm constantly getting knife lunges that don't kill people. I'm constantly the target of RC-XD's. I'm constantly being killed by people that know exactly where I am even with ghost. I'm constantly having to put more b...
    created by famousspaceman
  • I'm Done

You know what Treyarch, I'm just done. I've given you a number of opportunities to keep me playing this game but you know what, I'm done. I'm sick of it taking less bullets to kill me while it takes me a half of a cli...
  • Was Quickscoping Really This Hated?

I used to play Modern Warfare 2 religiously until a month before Black Ops was released. I never once heard anyone ever complain about quickscoping or watch any video ranting about it ever. It seems like quickscopi...
  • Please add to Combat Training

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sick of playing the same Team Deathmatch and Free for All games over and over in Combat Training. I can understand the bots not being able to play Domination and CTF but why can...
  • Bannable?

Okay, so I learned how to do the prestige glitch in the combat training and I'd like to do it. But I've heard that people have been banned for doing this glitch, but I haven't heard anything truly solid. Keep in mind ...
  • Treyarch, fix the sniping already

First off, I don't care about quickscoping. Treyarch can continue to hate quickscoping for all I care. But for the love of God fix the hit detection of the bullets already. Numerous times I have lined up my sights to ...
  • Weird Perk Swapping Game

I don't know if it's a hacker's doing or if it's just a programming fail on Treyarch's side but apparently there are games where your perks keep swapping around. Don't believe me? Here's the proof right here: https://...
  • Flak Jacket, the 2nd most overpowered perk in CoD history

Seriously, I understand that it's specifically made to protect yourself from explosions but does it really have to protect you from every single type? I can obviously understand grenades not killing them but two hits ...
  • Does Team Deathmatch hate Array?

Seriously, I've only played on that map on Team Deathmatch a few times and the rest like a thousand. The very few times that I see Array as a map choice is always skipped because everybody hates that map for whatever ...
  • What is so hard in making a Spawn Point system?

Seriously, how many times are we going to spawn right next to enemy players before Treyarch or even Infinity Ward gets rid of this retarded spawn system? When you die you either spawn next to an enemy or you, rarely, ...
  • What's up with Headshots?

I'm hearing the headshot sound effect numerous times when I'm shooting them in the chest or legs or something. What's going on here?
  • Why no Offline Combat Training?

When I first heard of the Combat Training feature, the first thing that popped in my head was: "Great! Now I don't need to keep holding on to Perfect Dark Zero when I wanna play on a road trip!" But seriously, why do ...
  • Quick question

Has Treyarch confirmed wither not now there will be letters for our emblems. I'm currently with a clan but were expanding to console games and we want to bring our emblem with us. We just want to know because otherwis...
  • Treyarch, please don't make the same mistakes

Treyarch, PLEASE don't make the same mistakes that Infinity Ward keeps making. Please have a beta to Black Ops! Infinity Ward never has a beta and it keeps biting them in the arse later because some kid finds a glitch...