• Army-of-soldiers now reqruiting for bo2 and mw3

gamertag INSANE_GA_BOY ps3 only i have started a new clan looking for new members to join. also reqruiting for cod ghosts also. there are no requirements to join this clan, im looking for 6 core team members 6 hardcor...
    faroutboy
    created by faroutboy

gamertag INSANE_GA_BOY ps3 only i have started a new clan looking for new members to join. also reqruiting for cod ghosts also. there are no requirements to join this clan, im looking for 6 core team members 6 hardcor...
    faroutboy
    created by faroutboy

faroutboy
    created by faroutboy

faroutboy
    created by faroutboy
  • looking for a good clan

look ive been lookting for a clan to join that doesnt require k/d ratio and spm and tryouts and other stuff for the past 2 days all i want to do is join a clan and jump into the action and make new freinds. hardcore i...
    faroutboy
    created by faroutboy
  • Quiet_But_Deadly is now recuriting

hi my name is aj and my gamertag is I_Kill_Haterz_87 and im in a search to find to find good players who like to have .A clan that is just starting out can be hard to join but i would like the the help and get where t...
    faroutboy
    created by faroutboy

hi my name is aj and my gamertag is I_Kill_Haterz_87 and im in a search to find i good clan.A clan that is just starting out and could use the help and get where the clan needs to be. i play mostly hardcore teamdeath ...
    faroutboy
    created by faroutboy

hi my name is aj and my gamertag is I_Kill_Haterz_87 and im in a search to find i good clan.A clan that is just starting out and could use the help and get where the clan needs to be. i play mostly hardcore teamdeath ...
    faroutboy
    created by faroutboy

faroutboy
    created by faroutboy
  • INFAMOUS_229

HI MY NAME IS ANTHONY GAMERTAG INSANE_GA_BOY I HAVE STARTED A NEW CLAN CALLED INFAMOUS_229 AND IS SEEKING ACTIVE PLAYERS WHO ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME BLACK OPS 2 FOR PS3 ONLY. AS OF NOW I HAVE 224 TOTAL KILLS ON MOST KI...
    faroutboy
    created by faroutboy
  • INFAMOUS_229 IS REQURITING

HI MY NAME IS ANTHONY GAMERTAG  INSANE_GA_BOY I HAVE STARTED A NEW CLAN CALLED INFAMOUS_229 AND IS  SEEKING ACTIVE PLAYERS WHO ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME BLACK OPS 2 FOR PS3  ONLY. AS OF NOW I HAVE 224 TOTA...
    faroutboy
    created by faroutboy
  • INFAMOUS_229 RECURITING

hi my name is anthony norton my gamertag is INSANE_GA_BOY and im accepting all apps in my clan. requirments:         mic is not required k/d ratio doesnt matter must like to chat and have fun must ...
    faroutboy
    created by faroutboy
  • clan

everybody always saying they wanna join a clan but when u ask them to join one they be like nawl so how about this INFAMOUS_TEAM is looking for clan members but if you dont want to join my clan then ill be a one man c...
    faroutboy
    created by faroutboy
  • NEED A CLAN INFAMOUS_TEAM IS THE ANSWER

HI WELCOME TO MY POST I HAVE STARTED A NEW CLAN CALLED INFAMOUS_TEAM. HERE IN THIS CLAN ITS ALL ABOUT HARD PLAY AND PUT IN WORK. IM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO IS A TEAM PLAYER AND LOVE TO HAVE FUN. ANYONE IS WELCOMED TO J...
    faroutboy
    created by faroutboy