• YungSoldiers recruiting

are  you looking for a clan looking for a clan ? Like playing ghost tdm ,domination, kC ,snd,snr, check us out we are a newely formed a clan looking to recruit add me JayGetzBuckets if interested
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • YungSoldiers Clan TryOuts

What's up guys I am looking to take my clan to the next level so now I a, recruiting for this challenge I will be only be selecting a select few kd is not all important if your spm and w/L is good or if u always can g...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • Join YS13 AND FIND OUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE

What's up ladies n gents I am the founder of this elite clan YungSoldiers we are lvl 17 with 44 members . We play many game types such as demo Dom KC league play zombies CTF etc I am looking for a loyal group of recru...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • Join YS13 N become better

What's up ladies n gents I am looking for some good gamers to make my clan go further, some one who can help with score streaks and wins . some one who will help the team at all cost and love the game like I do . I am...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • Looking to expand

What's up ladies n gents I am looking for some good gamers to make my clan go further, some one who can help with score streaks and wins . some one who will help the team at all cost and love the game like I do . I am...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • YungSoldiers Xbox clan

What's up everyone I am looking. To expand my clan and maximize our potential as a clan we are an expanding clan right now we have 38 members and are lvl 16 I need loyal members who have a  mic and the uprising d...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • Middle weight elite clan

What's up ladies n gents I am the founder of this elite clan YungSoldiers we are lvl 15 with 41 members . We play many game types such as demo Dom KC league play zombies CTF etc I am looking for a loyal group of recru...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • YungSoldiers recruiting the best players

What's up ladies in gents are you looking for a close clan that has a gold clan tag wins games and also plays league play and zombies check my clan out YungSoldiers we are an Xbox clan lvl15 with 37 members we are alw...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • Are you tired of playing league play alone

What's up guys if you didn't know if you play league play and win matches you receive 10k experience for every win I played alone in my placement games last season in got bronze it sucked but with the help of my clan ...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • League play team (Xbox) YS13 and we have gold clan tags

Wats up guys I am looking for people to join my clan and help get to platinum or gold in solo rank we play together on solo check my clan out we will be splitting up for championship series to compete in squads and&nb...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • YS13 is now recruiting

What's up guys I am looking for some beast players to join my clan right now we have 30 members and are Lvi 14 so we have the gold clan tag we play together (no homo lol ) we have fun together and we win together&nb...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • League play gold clan tag join YS13

Looking for members to do league play with I am new it and don't like playing alone I play with some clan members and I wanna play with some more active ppl I am currently playing solo rank with 6 clan members but the...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • Middle weight clan looking to expand

What's up everyone my clan YungSoldiers is looking to recruit atleast 7 more members they must be willing to create a class for the clan the gun doesn't matter but tactical and lethal does players who are willing to w...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • YungSoldiers needs you

What's up guys are you looking to play in a team n not randoms I'm looking for some players who can take this clan to the next lvl and make us be more  efficient if you can help apply now https://elite.callofduty...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • YS13 at your service

Tired of playing with randoms , tired of losing every game playing alone are you looking to have a gold clan tag and have fun doing check out my clan I am trying to recruit 7 more people today we have 33 members and a...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • Looking for beast

What's up guys I am currently recruiting for my clan YungSoldiers (YS13) we are a lvl 14 clan that likes to win have fun and even compete against eachother we have the gold clan tag and we are a fun team to be around ...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • Looking to become the best

YungSoldiers are now recruiting we have 31 total members and are on lvl 14 we have gold clan tags and we are looking for good players   Hers some requirements   Must have mic   Must be team player ...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • Looking for recruits

Looking to expand my clan with great players we are a lvl 13 clan with 30 members I really need players who will take this seriously and who like to have fun with no trolling or drama if u would like to join my clan Y...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • Looking to expand to become great Xbox

Any small clans looking to merge to create one massive team comment here the person with the most members and highest lvl will keep the page . All members will be accepted and we will create divisions between players ...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011
  • 360 clan

What's up ladies and gents haha I'm looking for some active players to join my clan we play to have fun and win games we love competing and we just need alil more help wi th active members I am a 6 prestiage lvl 14 ri...
    Freshboy2011
    created by Freshboy2011