• COD and External ballistics

COD,   After playing a few games of BF4 where it has incorporated a program to change a bullets trajectory from point A to B (relative to distance, aiming and angle).   Leads to my question:   - Woul...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • Sounds about right!

COD   I was looking through the titanfal forums here ( Titanfall Discussion | The Unofficial Call of Duty Forums ) and found what this person wrote interesting: "It starts games 4 vs. 6. Those teammates the...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • They dont Stop running!

COD,   These clan wars brings out the craziness in everyone, all I see are people doing this   Its none stop! I do not mind, just know I dont move that fast for no reason! Good luck gaming Forest.
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • Whats it mean (to you) to be Good at Ghost.

COD,   Many who come here are not shy to speak about their "issues" or "complaints" about the game without mentioning themselves in the after math. So it leaves allot to the readers imagination, that perhaps th...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • When to stop, its easy

PS4 players, and anyone else who plays if you are capable of answering some of the questions this game should not be played by you:   You say things like "hate, detest, garbage, useless" towards the game You ...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • BF4 and COD gaming discussions

COD   Ever since TU 01/28/2014 Ghost has been giving me errors (connection, friends list, skipping, etc) and I downloaded Battlefield 4 to try another game ( I had played 1943 and liked it).   Well to be ...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • A gentlemens club called Pinkieez

If anything should be gained from visiting this hell hole is that the stripper whose worked there had very little space, the back room looks nice if you patch the wall up. I could knock on the door and perhaps some el...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • 20,011 Points - Feels like more.

COD,   I just realized I hit 9000 posts! 426 PointS!. Feels like I write more here than I do with my homework or research! Well here's to the next 4,000 more.....   Note: The same ol' topics get boring guy...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • Monday blues.

COD CLAN Section:   I wanted to bring about a subject that has been a recurring trend now with my clan on clan wars and that is losing the lead on Mondays.   My clan has placed second in many of the clan...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • Decision Making in COD GHOST

I wrote about control and Ghost and no one gave two dices about that but one thing that is hardly mentioned but highly complained about (without realizing) it is decision making.   In life, we all have decisions...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • Simple Poll.

COD   Is Free-Fall worse than Rust? Choose the map you think is worse below and well see the results.   Personally to me it is the worse map I have encountered on a COD game, a cluster of nothing and whe...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • The Melodrama in COD

COD   For those who aren't aware the PSN system was not permitting players to download the new DLC at 12:01am today and because of this the amount of melodrama it brought forth is curious to say the least.  ...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • I hate to say it: Spawn blah

COD   These "spawn" fixes are not fixes at all, I have never experienced more people spawning next to me, in front of me, behind me than this "new" fix.   I really hate to say that due to the "feedback" t...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • Old maps re-purchased. Updated: 4-9-2014

COD   I wanted to indulge in the entire: Being sold "re-skinned" maps as new maps topic and perhaps (if we are lucky) the developers might read this.   Do you agree that we should be sold these maps (remad...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • Strange but (untrue) a novel

So I don't know about anybody else, but I really get fed up of those "absolutely true" factoids that people keep posting on Facebook or Twitter. It got me thinking, if you were the kind of devious soul who would make ...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • Naming and Shaming ~ Clarification.

COD,   I wanted to share this post by Fox that I found very interesting on Naming and Shaming,   Foxhound-Pro wrote:   Here's something I laid out a while back and some replies.   Foxhoun...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • Plumbeus

Clan section,   My previous thread was removed for no real reason, no one was harassed, or was curing at each other, yet it was taken of and they have the right to do so (this is their site).   The feedb...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • Choppy games / latency increase

COD,   Is anyone else experiencing more choppy games and more latency game (slow reaction / late reaction) in the game since the last Title update?   The game has been "misbehaving" since then, and it se...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • Ghost Dynamic Maps: An opinion

COD One of the more interesting aspects of Ghost are the introduction to MP dynamic elements within the maps, which range from small to large. For example: opening doors, closing doors to the evil KEM strike on strik...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11
  • TitanFall footage: Impressions

Wanted to share this footage I ran into on titafall looks very promising, the size of these maps are / huge and the look seems far to similar to COD   Note: The guy commenting is one opinion but atleast hes usin...
    Izjar11
    created by Izjar11