• Changing the standards; remove small maps and increase lobby size

score25
    Active
    27 votes
    Not so much an idea as it is a survey. I'd like for you all to ponder this thoroughly before voting. I'm just asking if you would prefer it to be this way.   Maps like Strikezone, Nuketown, Rust, Shipment, and a...
    ghamorra
    last modified by ghamorra
  • AW Multiplayer Entrance - do it in style............... :)

Maybe, this discussion belongs in general discussion. But hey, I'll start it here.   I remember when Ghosts was being brought to attention, many ideas were given to how multiplayer matches should load up. What ...
    FalconR6
    last modified by FalconR6
  • this gif's for you

so i enjoy searching and looking at gifs (i blame falcon for showing me how). you guys have posted some really funny ones and one horrible one (hanz i got my on you) so lets see what you got.
    newm8n
    last modified by newm8n
  • A gentlemens club called Pinkieez

If anything should be gained from visiting this hell hole is that the stripper whose worked there had very little space, the back room looks nice if you patch the wall up. I could knock on the door and perhaps some el...
    Izjar11
    last modified by Izjar11
  • Teh OT FaiL Theory?

OT   does- teh OT FAil or just FaIL? I mean who does it betteR>? Who FaiLS better than me?  
    Izjar11
    last modified by Izjar11
  • What are you listening to at the moment?

I've started this thread on every forum I've been apart of, all you have to do is post what you are listening to at the moment. Also if you want to, you can rate the music that the person above you posted.  
    Firesens
    last modified by Firesens
  • Random thoughts thread

We all have them, so whats on your mind....     Was watching a re-run of NCIS and this just popped in.....
    gambit1969
    last modified by gambit1969
  • We need Spawns feedback!

UPDATE: February 10th, 2014   Thanks for all the feedback so far!   We have a different spawn setting in the Core TDM playlist (across platforms). If you have time to check it out, please do, and let us kn...
    teanah
    last modified by teanah
  • 39, 732 Points - Feels like more.

COD,   I just realized I hit 9000 posts! 426 PointS!. Feels like I write more here than I do with my homework or research! Well here's to the next 4,000 more.....   Note: The same ol' topics get boring guy...
    Izjar11
    last modified by Izjar11
  • Is Teh OT OP?

With the proliferation of polls its natural teh OT gets one? Is this section OP?  
    Izjar11
    last modified by Izjar11
  • If you don't know what GRaS is, make a thread asking about it.

Ok what is GRaS?
    Izjar11
    last modified by Izjar11
  • Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (7/1/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   July 1, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • *****official monumental points thread*****

I took the tip of JeepChick to my heart so here it is.   To post when you achieve a monumental points point.   The benchmark will be 100 points.   When getting a badge or something you don't need to ...
    dtuchpunk
    last modified by dtuchpunk
  • The definitive class for having highest KD possible

what is the absolute optimal class for getting the best KD? I'll start with a class and make adjustments to make the class the best for camping/getting best KD   Remington Tracker Silencer   IED   ...
    kustom shoota
    last modified by kustom shoota
  • Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

We all hear people say stupid things while playing mp, but I was curious as to what kinds of stupid things you've heard while playing either Extinction or Zombies - from any COD title.   No explanation behind th...
    nuttin2say
    last modified by nuttin2say
  • How do I reset the "recent players" list? Please help!

How do I reset the "recent players" list in Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3)? Mine is stuck and says I met everyone more than 47,000 days ago! I checked the date on my console and it's correct ... I just need to wipe out th...
    XC-T-BoNe
    last modified by XC-T-BoNe
  • DLC Ideas for Call of Duty Ghosts

Infinity Ward has been good with there dlc on Call of Duty Ghosts. The maps been desighned well an the right size. Extinction has never been beter and will always improve throughout the last two dlc's. They finaly gav...
    GamingNinja911
    last modified by GamingNinja911
  • What do you want for Christmas?

O'kay, so Dec 25th is just around the corner. I realize that not everyone on the forums celebrate Christmas, that's ok, just pretend it's Hanukkah, your birthday, whatever you please.. The Off Topic area if full of "...
    FalconR6
    last modified by FalconR6
  • ***Official Monumental POINTS Thread***

We need one here, don't we?   You know the drill when you get to 100, 200, 1000, 10000 or other monumental points celebrate it here!
    matuzz
    last modified by matuzz
  • Ban The Forum Member Above You.. V.2

This is part 2 of a thread from a previous CoDHQ.. It's a simple game.. Ban them for something.
    ChestSplittah
    last modified by ChestSplittah