• *****official monumental points thread*****

I took the tip of JeepChick to my heart so here it is.   To post when you achieve a monumental points point.   The benchmark will be 100 points.   When getting a badge or something you don't need to ...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • A quick guide about squadmembers: prestige and levels

Guide to squadmembers: Prestige and levels. The prestige system in Call Of Duty Ghosts works different than before. You don't go from level 1 to level 60. And than all over again. You can get up to 10 squadmemb...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Bow for me. Because I'm the creator of Infinite Wisdom

As you can read here Support Community Badge - Infinite Wisdom   I'm the creator so bow before me. (I'm not saying I've infinite wisdom)
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Guide to teh OT V1.9

In memory of snakedocter and kamchakka   Forum etiquette states: When you double post you've to offer a kitteh to evil   Never start a three-word thread. Or any game thread.   Using the search fuction ...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • forum bugged

The forum is bugged. Got a blue banner on top. I miss my name, points and messages number Using chrome
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Should the forum be divided by console or game type

score0
    Active
    16 votes
    So here is my idea. Will the community benefit more from a forum with a multiplayer, campaign, extinction and general section than the current set-up with each console his own subforum
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Why do americans make this mistake a lot.

So I was wachting bones. A woman said something in German and than said it was Dutch.   It's a common mistake made by americans. Dutch is spoken In the Netherlands German in Germany.   It happens a lot ...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Introduct yourself. Newbie or Vet

Made this thread also in the BO2 forum But will start a new one year.   I'm dtuchpunk. 27 years, married, child on the way. From the Netherlands. Hobby's - pet rats - music. from rock'n'roll to punk. - Vyni...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Explain your name

Well explain your forumname (and maybe even previous names)     mine dtuchpunk. Typo for dutchpunk. my gamertag I use for over soemthing like 5 years on xbox and before inb warrock. dutch = I'm from the ...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Operations vs challenges

How do you guys feel about the operations. Is it a improvement or not. I got mixed feelings about them. Like it that you can earn extra squadpoints and stuff to customize your character. But that you don´t h...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • prison break stuck in death tree

xbox360 prison break domination   The dead tree was shot so you can use it. I got stuck at the bottom. Could turn and crouch but couldn't get away. Had to wait until I was killed.   Will this be fixed?
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • squadmode me vs friend how to?

So yesterday a friend and I wanted to play squadmode. We couldn't find how we can play against each other both with bots. Could only challenge him and play against bots or in same squad
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • leaderboard spm

Will their come a change in the leaderboard so it says SPM. I play a lot of dom but the way the leaderboard is with total score is doesn't say much about how people play. Maybe not SPM but something else that total xp.
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Friday the Thirteenth

So anybody have bad luck?   I'm having luck. Today 17 months married. Got married on a friday the 13th. Engaged also friday the 13th.   So have a lucky day today
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • squads leaderbords not updating

My squad leaderboard is stuck on 15 wins and 5 losses for 1,5 week now. Can I fix it or can you fix it.   xbox360. gt: dutchpunk
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • squad members not using rewards

I've played 20+ squad vs squad games so far. But my squadmembers won't use their rewards. A satcom maybe. I've them all in support. So some of them should get more than just the satcom but they never use them
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • squad HQ not updating

My squad HQ isn't updating. It's stuck to 15 wins and 5 losses for 2 days know. I've played more games zins and still 15 to 5
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • The Minion

I know it cod related. But we don't want the regular people using it a lot. I'm talking about the squadmember. I love it a lot. Funniest reward you can get and it plays the objective and gets kills. In KC for example...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Squad setup

How did you setup you squad?   I first leveld my main member up for a bit and than got more members so that I knew what members I had. Got main AR squadmember lvl 23 stealth AR lvl 5 LMG lvl 11 Run AR lvl 5 ...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • What's your style?

So what's your style clothing wise?   Me: Rockabilly/psychobilly   Jeans. studded belt (pyramids) belt buckle(natical star or ace of spades with 2 swallows) black t-shirt from band or rockabilly blouse/...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk