• launch control badge bugged

the launch control badge is bugged. I already got it but know it says 50% completed and their are 2 requirments. Both are: Answer 20 questions in 30 days to earn this coveted award. Your contributions must be marked...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • spoiler alert. Into deep. Where to hit the boat.

So the into deep mission. you need to guide a small sub into a hole from the boat. I don't see the hole. So where it it?
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Which audio carrier?

Which audio carrier do you prefer?   I prefer vinyl. The crackling sound just adds to experience.   I got some albums on cd and vinyl and like the sound of vinyl better.
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Your gaming setup

So what is your setup. Mine Sony bravia 37" full hd tv xbox 360 2nd gen black wireless controller with white accupack tritton trigger headset (just got them. Just became a dad 2 weeks ago. So this way I can game) ...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • How fast does the K.E.M comes in a CP

Well question is easy.   Is it the first one? Because than there is a bug in the game. I got the first cp in a game once. Maybe not first field order completed. So is it field order or first cp Talking about the...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Finally a daddy

Well guys, Wednesday night at 23:25 I became a dad. Now I got a son gold Kasper Hyde. 50cm long and 3460 gram weight. So won't be able to play a lot of ghosts the next few weeks.
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • The bipod

Was just playing some BF3 campaign and saw a bipod on a LMG. Was wandering. 1. Will bipods come back? 2. If so. For which weapons. LMG's and/or snipers 3. Will they've a purpose ingame. Reduce sway and lower recoil...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Map rotation/voting and gamemode rotation/voting

I think the map rotation and voting system has to be tweak. We all know we can't play a map 3 time in a row in the same lobby. Make it that when we've played a map twice in a row that the previous map vote will becom...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Introducing new or vet

This is the place to introduce yourself.       I'm dtuchpunk typo from dutchpunk. From the Netherlands (reason of Dutch) and punk is form when I started gaming I was a punkrocker Hobby's are collection...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Gonna be a Daddy

Well Guys. Got married on the 13th of July last year. And early November I'm gonna be a daddy.
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Tattoo and piercing topic

Do you have tattoo's and/or piercings and what do think of them. Personnaly I like piercings and tattoo's but some people go to far. So far only 3 piercing. Both earlobs pierced and right ear the top. In the earlobs ...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • How to get a serious cool name.

We'll know it. Just before and during the first month of a cod release there will be people asking to help with a online name. Maybe we can join forces to make a quicklist. Numbers instead of letters Random caps A ...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Long shots not registerd

I still don't have got any long shot in the challenges but got a bunch of long shot medals. Only one with this small problem
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • The TV Thread

What do you think are great movies and/or series. Old or new Some of my favorites series - Happy days - Rizzoli and Isle - Crossing Jordan - How i met your mother Movies- - A bridge to far - The longest day - Le C...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Thought on strike force missions #spoilers

What do you think about the strike force missons? I think it is a nice feature but it should have been a game mode on it self. It doesn't fit the FPS style of COD. To much RTS elements in it. For people that don't li...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • The Music Thread

Most people like music. Atleast I do like music. I lissing mostly punk(from 77 punk to hardcore and oi), rock'n'roll,rockabilly, psychobilly and old rock. 3 examples   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnaUhelxu3I...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • What's wrong with the forum

Because I'm a little bit bored and the ABC thingy says uav is wrong I thought latest make a thread of forum glitches I will update when well wheb I want to if I do it     - no search function - no fun smi...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Other hobbies

Well like the title says. do you guys have other hobbies next to teh OT and playing COD. My other hobbies are: 1. Building scale model cars and diorama's (s Just started with diorama's. 2. Collecting vinyls. (got 300...
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Count down: 2 Days

You now the dril Spam away.
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk
  • Preview button

Will this site get a preview button? We're able to put in pictures and video's. But it will be helpfull to have one so we don't have to post en edit the post itself.
    dtuchpunk
    created by dtuchpunk