• starting a clan for xb360

hey am looking for good players to join my clan i would like people only to apply if your k/d is 1.5 or over please the clan is for caln wars and pub stomping so feel free to mesg me my gt is HYB  V3NDETA ... thi...
    si6989
    created by si6989
  • the game is broke all you people saying its fine are the ones who run full teams all the time

go in to that game where your kicking ass and just watch who and how  you kill them  99% of the time you should be dead but you have that 1sec delay on your side its not my internet befour people start sayin...
    si6989
    created by si6989
  • league play 2v4's

right i have just started playing league yesterday i where placed in bronze for wining all 5matches so i where like yeah no problem i played out of it to day i come on am in silver (yay) but now i am get in to a game ...
    si6989
    created by si6989
  • this and the 2v4s is destroying league play  for me

its every 1 out of 5 games i have some one will leave or cheats i am going to run a speed test and put the link to my speed test in this as well so you cant say its my internet !!!!  [Removed by Moderator.] my in...
    si6989
    created by si6989
  • hello people  i am looking for new members xbox360 going on to xbox0ne

i where part of a competitive clan i where co leader .... i  left due to clan problems i am looking for good players to start my own clan must be 18+  have mic and play the objective i we will be playing mas...
    si6989
    created by si6989
  • helppppppppp

right i got rest when the game come out ive now come back to cod and my k/d says 0.01 and the same with my win loss i have 2.30k/d on the teamdeath leaderbored so how could this get fixed ??????????????
    si6989
    created by si6989
  • looking for a clan dom/demo

i have 1.74kd my win loss is not grate because ppl dashing mesg me physco killa si english only
    si6989
    created by si6989
  • dashboarding needs fixing 6 games in a row

how can you keep a good win loss when the host dashboarding all the time 6games in a row v
    si6989
    created by si6989
  • right i cant get online now

since the patch i cant get on line why is this its so fustrateing this is a joke the games bad as it is with the conxtion issuse could you tell me why i have frends playing the game but i cant get online ???
    si6989
    created by si6989
  • zombies ranking suck!!

i play well in all games dont go down till the end i had skull with knife in with four marks then i go off for 2hr come back on and iv gone down a rank this is outrageous any one no why this is ?????
    si6989
    created by si6989
  • ranking ?

right so iv been playing all the time i rank up to skull with knife in with four marks then i go off line for 2hr then am back down to 3 could you tell me why this is i find this stupid how can you go back down for no...
    si6989
    created by si6989