• [PS3] Dark Destiny Clan No exps

Been running around with 4 members of the clan for like 3 hours .. no clan exps .. nothing .. time clock for bouns exps has stoped been that way for like 4 days now .. someone please fix this .. as clans can not level.
    Disiple73
    created by Disiple73
  • [PS3][Dark] Dark Destiny Is Recruiting

We are a new clan looking for members to join our ranks.. on the ps3, as well as other platforms.  We would like to become one of the top clans.   We dont have any requirements other then playing once a...
    Disiple73
    created by Disiple73
  • RCD Recruiting

We dont have any requirements.... looking for a group to get into Clan wars, also looking to build clan level.  pst me in game or hit up the app and look our clan up.
    Disiple73
    created by Disiple73
  • Revalution CD is recruiting members

We are a group of members that are interested in getting the clan level up and par taking in the up and coming clan wars.   look us up on the app and apply.
    Disiple73
    created by Disiple73
  • Is there any news on bots and aimbots Stopping?

So i have played Mw2 and up and Blackops 2, I want to know is there any info on stopping the bots and aim bots this time or is this going to be a waste of money again.  I have reserved my copy of Ghost prestige. ...
    Disiple73
    created by Disiple73
  • WHY ARE THE HACKS STILL BEING ABLE TO BE USED

So we have been playing this for a while now,   and I figured somewhere around the beginning of the year I figured we would start seeing bans go out.  An yet I still see the fake prestige masters, I am ...
    Disiple73
    created by Disiple73