• Call of Duty Ghosts Compatibility Pack 2

The hell is this? O_o it sent me back to the main menu and put this on my download list?
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • So What Happens To Samantha Cross After Mayday?

Just so you know this does include SPOILERS. What exactly happens to Samantha Cross after Mayday? All I remember and know is that the Kraken saves her I think?
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • EARNING TEETH INFO IS BULLSH*T!

I've completed maps numerous times on Normal difficulty and ended up earning 0 teeth the entire game. The f*ck Neversoft?
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • Opinion on people who knife in Gun Game?

What's your opinion on people who only knife on Gun Game to make others angry?
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • Some Challenges Should Be Player Based

Basically it's like this usually your first challenge is keep accuracy at 50% or knife only. I think that each player should have to do these type of challenges on your own. I can't count how many times I've seen peop...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • People Who NEVER READY UP!?

Is anyone sick and tired of these people? They just sit there not readying up. It annoys me so much if you're busy at least leave the damn lobby.
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • Treyarch Still Supporting BO2 New DLC?

So apparently new DLC is coming March 4rth to Black Ops 2 in the form of camo packs? This is very interesting stuff Treyarch still dishing out DLC for the game anyone think they might do something extra for the zombie...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • What Could Have Made Turned A Better Game Mode?

So as we all know Turned is the least played game mode with almost the same amount of people as lets say Shangri-La now on BO1 which had 88 last time I checked. The one thing I think could have made Turned a way bette...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • Do You Want Treyarch To Release The Next COD or Take A Year Longer To Make Zombies Better?

With more and more rumors coming out about Sledgehammer making the next COD would you guys like that? That means no zombies for the year of 2014. Rumor: Sgt. Frank Woods reportedly hints no new Treyarch title till nex...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • What's Your Biggest Mystery In Zombies?

I have two to share. One of them is the beams from the laundry place in Tranzit back in the day I really did think this was something and the second one is the dead bodybag in Mob Of The Dead in the back of the Genera...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • What would have made Tranzit better?

I think Tranzit would have been better if it was for the next-gen consoles the map is huge but had little replay value as there was so little to do not many wall weapons,a pain in the ass method to pack a punch,perks ...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • Double Pack A Punching?

What do you guys think I believe this concept should have been introduced with Black Ops 2. Recently I've seen custom maps do this and I believe Treyarch should take the idea I mean I remember when I saw footage of do...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • Do You Think Treyarch Ever Looks At The Custom Maps People Are Making Now?

The custom zombie maps for WAW are looking better and better and soon with the UGX Mod 1.1 update coming mappers are gonna have a lot of new tools to play with (weapons, special grenades etc) not to mention the other ...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • CHAOS Mode UGX Mods 1.1

Hey guys in-case you haven't seen this from the UGX mods team check it out !   CHAOS MODE in UGX Mod v1.1! - YouTube   Man that looks fun and it'd be tons of fun with your friends ! It surprises me how a ...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • Should Treyarch Give Zombies A Smart AI System?

After playing Extinction for some time I gotta say I'm having a lot of fun with it. While I still think that they have some things to improve on I am loving the hectic and chaotic feel the alien AI dishes out at you. ...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • Creepiest Zombies Easter Egg?

Well what's your creepiest zombies Easter egg? For me it's freaking Verruckt the crying women,baby crying, the people screaming. The circus like music when you turn on the easter egg along with that demonic laugh. Wha...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • Is The Ray Gun getting weaker with each passing Zombies Mode?

Well is it? I feel like WAW's Ray Gun was great and BO2 is way weaker...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • Stamina Up 2.0 Unlimited Sprint Agree or Disagree?

Similar to what they did with Double Tap 2.0 would you guys like to see Stamina-Up 2.0 in the next game where it gives you everything it does now but unlimited sprinting? There adding unlimited sprinting to COD:Ghosts...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • Should The 4 Perk Limit Be Optional In Custom Games?

Before you say no because you can get perk bottles from crawlers,witches, and the golden shovel I do want you to remember that in maps like Tranzit and Mob there is no perk bottles plus in Origins it's hard enough to ...
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega
  • Is Syndicate The Only Zombie Guy On YouTube Treyarch Has Acknowledged

Seems like they don't acknowledge that there's many other zombie guys on YouTube in my opinion. It also seems like if Syndicate says a map is good Treyarch thinks it's good when really it's not?
    DarkMega
    created by DarkMega