• Call of Duty: Dictionary Ops

This thread is meant to help out people new to the game and the forums. Gaming, in itself, has a language completely separate and different from our daily, common languages – regardless of our native tongues and...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • How would Christopher Walken do it?

Hey everyone. Sorry I’ve not kept up on the series here, but I’ve been involved with a massive construction project – 9th wonder of the world stuff.   This morning, though, I decided, doggonit,...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

We all hear people say stupid things while playing mp, but I was curious as to what kinds of stupid things you've heard while playing either Extinction or Zombies - from any COD title.   No explanation behind th...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • How would Chuck Norris do it?

Sorry I had to take a couple days off, everyone. Been a little busy. But I’m back today and, for some reason, I’ve really been wondering, when it comes to playing Call of Duty,   How would Chuck Norri...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • How would Dirty Harry do it?

Okay. This one is going to be epic. It has to be because, well, when you're as old as Clint Eastwood, you are an epic! Yes, I'm looking at Call of Duty, from COD: MW to COD: AW and I'm asking ...   How would Dir...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • Does anyone know this forum user?

I received a dm from a fellow forum user, but I just can't place a face to the name. I want to help her* out and follow the instructions she sent, but I'm just curious as to whether or not she's hot. If she's hot I ca...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • How would Kojak do it?

Okay, so here we go – Episode 3 of How would ___ do it? In this edition, we’re going to look at     How would Kojak do it?     I love Kojak. This was the best whiney badass ever. Like ...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • How would Bruce Willis do it?

All right, I have done absolutely no research for today’s “How would” hero, but we all know this guy so I think it is safe to say, no research is needed to know, Bruce Willis is a badass. Special sho...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • What happens when ...

What happens when you 1 - introduce the concept of free speech to people 2 - take away their guns 3 - and have the very first Memorial Day?   A sword fight!  
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • How would Rambo do it?

So, in all our debates regarding Running & Gunning vs. Campers, I was curious ... how would Rambo play COD?   I think he would play a mixed style. If someone can show that Rambo would play no other way than ...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • How would John Wayne do it?

I think I've had an epiphany. My "How would Rambo do it?" thread has inspired me to ask the ultimate question ... How would John Wayne do it?   Some might not like my analysis, but I think John Wayne would be a ...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • Did you know ... ?

Did you know _________ ?   For example, did you know that the the day after yesterday is the same as the day before tomorrow?
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • Guilty Pleasures: Gaming Edition

I almost wish we could use a pseudonym for this, but alas, we can't. I have a confession to make. I played a competitors game recently. Not a new competitor, and "old" one. I know there are others out there that will ...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • What happens down the road?

This question applies to multiple titles.   It seems like when you are disconnected from the internet, some DLC will not show up in-game. That's fine. But eventually the 360 will no longer be supported by MS. Wh...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • New Forum Badge!

Check it out! Worth 1000 points - whether you are credited or not, apparently.  
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • Do you lose your points?

I know you "spend" points in the store for the forum challenges ... but do those points also get removed from your rank?   Or, at least, is that the way it is supposed to work?
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • Cloaking perk is OP - please nerf!

Ha ha!!!   I got the first nerf-this thread!!!
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • So much for that

So, for most of this week, the forums have been full of some great, deep, meaningful conversations about the State of Call of Duty. I've been impressed but so have others. It was a glimmer of hope on an otherwise blea...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • So, a more serious question

As I sit here writing papers that make sense to me (audience is all that matters) while watching John Wayne Week on TCM and wondering what it would be like to have a John Wayne voice over customization pack, I'm left ...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say
  • Top customization pack idea

score5
    Active
    1 vote
    What does everyone say to a ZZ Top custom avatar/customization pack? Maybe we can have a music overlay when we score a KEM ... "Just Got Paid" could start playing. Seriously. I mean, those dang beards have been around...
    nuttin2say
    created by nuttin2say