• Public Address to the Mayor

This better not suck.     I've been taking a sabitcal from all games and so help me if this is modeled after the atrocity that has become to be known as the call of duty series I will never trololololol you...
    created by phlapjax
  • You ever cut your own hair?

I did last night and I gotta say it looks half way ok.  I did screw up around my ears but I could care less.  I'm still hot.
    created by phlapjax
  • JuJu Bees Killstreaks

3 kills, juju bees get stuck in the teeth of the enemy players rendering teamwork pointless. 4 kills, juju bees fly around and sting the enemy causing them to swing their arms and drop their weapons. 5 kills, juju b...
    created by phlapjax
  • F-18 dropping ordinance

I want this as a killstreak, and the proper sound bit to go with it.  Make it happen Vahn.
    created by phlapjax
  • Last Stand is nerfed

So by the videos I have seen it seems like last stand isn't as powerful as it was in WAW.  What I mean is that the invincibility we saw in the animation while the downed person set into it seems to be very minima...
    created by phlapjax
  • Mistakes were made

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nice touch.  I see what you did there. 
    created by phlapjax
  • Jungle Map Revealed

http://g4tv.com/videos/49177/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops---Jungle-Multiplayer-Map-Exclusive/
    created by phlapjax
  • New Interview with Vahn

http://www.youtube.com/user/beenerkeekee19952?blend=2&ob=4#p/a/u/0/T4ChcMtiiic
    created by phlapjax
  • Prestige Edition

Will it come with some panama red, or maybe some hash brownies?  Just curious as part of it will be in Vietnam.  I don't want to go insane playing this.
    created by phlapjax
  • Do you guys

miss me?  I know I haven't missed you guys, well maybe the 4rum and the mods, specially that carbon coloured gorrilla foxy one named Matt. Just so you know I'm over here waiting to hug it out.
    created by phlapjax
  • For a Vet?

Vahn/Josh, can I get a copy of this game for the dedication I put in back when no one was here and you were asking questions? See my Veternarian called and said I was going to die on Nov. 9th and I'd really like to...
    created by phlapjax
  • Missions After release

I would like to step up and ask that there be more missions planned out for the first part of the release rather than 1 year down the road.  I would like to see: Weapons challenges Killstreak challenges Pres...
    created by phlapjax
  • Black ops XP promo????

You guys going to do something crazy like gears is and take the number of followers and divide by 1000 to get a multiplier?  Please, it would be sweet.
    created by phlapjax
  • Custom Class Slots

I propose that these get another way to be unlocked and that is through score marks.  I suggest that another option would be to hit a certain score and the class unlocks.  I say this because it could open up...
    created by phlapjax
  • ****Community Input - Comprehensive Links Page****

Hello you are new here and we would like maximize the idea potential to influence the development so please feel free to use the following links that are higher profile threads containing all the subjects that are bei...
    created by phlapjax
  • 4x4 TDM

I'd like to see a team of 4 players that are against 3 other teams of 4 (so it is 4 teams of 4.)  I'm not sure how the match making would be but I think this would be an exciting mode.  It would make it inte...
    created by phlapjax
  • Stats: a to do list

As I was going through this last prestige I was looking at ways I could maximize my xp to help me get through the later levels when I thought of a "to do" list that could be added to the web stats. Would it be poss...
    created by phlapjax
  • It's not Zombies, it's something else

Not sure if this has been said but... They ask about zombies in this (at about/before the 11 minute mark) but there will be a co-op mode it just won't be zombies, it will be something else. http://www.youtube.com/...
    created by phlapjax
  • Rage quits/Dashboards

Can we get something added that will track this so we can see how frequent it happens and if we want to be in that lobby?  Or use it as an indicator that the host leaves and not pick them as host?  Something...
    created by phlapjax
  • How to solve the "Barbie" debate

So there are a ton of suggestions for people to dress their character up in all these different types of camos.  My suggestion is, and I know you can do it, to take the xbox avatar and use them in the game. ...
    created by phlapjax