• Valve gives away soundtrack from Portal 2

In case anyone missed it, Valve is releasing the soundtrack for free. For now they only have the first volume up, but the remaining songs will be released as well. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://...
    onestoppwnshop
    created by onestoppwnshop
  • Possible explanation for long over due patch.

Here is my thought on why MW2 is finally receiving some long overdue support: Player Migration. Let me expand upon that thought. When World at War launched (and through to the holiday season), many players moved on f...
    onestoppwnshop
  • VIDEO Evidence that paid subscriptions were planned for CoD?

**EDIT: Here is the video. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nz_BJe8rDY:22edad2k]Click here for video![/url:22edad2k]** I was trying to join a friend's session on MW2 the other day and had this screen pop up. It...
    onestoppwnshop
  • VIDEO EVIDENCE that paid subscriptions were planned for CoD?

I was trying to join a friend's session on MW2 the other day and had this screen pop up. It clearly says at the top of this menu: "Modern Warfare 2 Membersh", in which we can confidently assume that the last word is "...
    onestoppwnshop
  • Color Scheme Ideas

Playing around with different colors. Any ideas or thoughts for different colors are welcome. [url=http://www.edgamers.com/FP/iwcs.png:153nkpe2]Mock Up[/url:153nkpe2]
    onestoppwnshop
  • Astro A40 question to those who own them.

Been reading/watching some reviews and hearing that the bass level is pretty low. To those that own them, does the sound not have a fullness to it? Does the high end (treble) overpower the low end (bass)? One thing I ...
    onestoppwnshop
  • My favorite part of Winter Olympics.

Watching the current 1st place holder see the last contestant crash, cover their mouth and fake a look of concern while cracking a smile. We all know you don't care someone crashed....you just won a Gold medal, LMAO!
    onestoppwnshop
  • SuperBowl Predictions

I'm going with the Colts. Which team do you guys think will win it?
    onestoppwnshop
  • Re: Deleting threads with intelligent, polite feedback? Why?

Mods do not delete posts unless there is sufficient cause. Making this thread will not help your cause. I suggest you contact a moderator via a PM. They will be more than happy to explain why your post was removed.
    onestoppwnshop
  • PwnShop's Guide to Eliminating Boosters

Guide to Eliminating Boosters Stop crying and start making the boosters shed a few tears! If you play FFA (or any other game mode), just keep an eye out for boosters. I don't mean actually seeing them, but just pa...
    onestoppwnshop
  • Just uploaded a FFA match to YouTube.

I'm messing around with formats to get the best quality out of my videos for future projects. Anyone else have a HAVA? Have any suggestions for best format and/or settings. I've already hooked an external hard drive s...
    onestoppwnshop
  • Requesting a new forum entitled "Complaints".

Complete with sub-forums for Site Complaints and MW2 Complaints. We could use it as a "Complaint Box" for IW to see what we're not pleased with. Plus it it would clean up the forums, LoL. Think about it. That's what m...
    onestoppwnshop
  • Some funny shirts for us nerds. :)

[url:gztsnuji]http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/20KcJf/www.ellf.ru/creative/print%25 3Apage%252C1%252C27165-24-futbolki-dlya-dizajnerov-i-razrabotchikov.html[/url:gz tsnuji]
    onestoppwnshop
  • MW2 has no cheats! :(

In CoD4 players were rewarded "cheats" for find different amounts of enemy intel throughout the campaign. Upon completion of the game we could enable certain "cheats" for fun. I was slightly disappointed since I was l...
    onestoppwnshop
  • What are you eating? Keep it weird, ppl.

Doesn't get more off-topic than this. :) I just opened a can of corn. Eating it straight out of the can. Washing it down with Gatorade. Glacier Freeze, if you were wondering.
    onestoppwnshop
  • Some toys you might want to stay away from.

LoL, came across this list of toys that for some reason never made it big, LoL! Warning: Some of the subject matter may be offensive. Visit at your own risk! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://t...
    onestoppwnshop
  • Desert Eagle's sights are off.

I began using the "Deagle" the other day and noticed that the front site post is always to the right, never centered. How did they mange this and does it affect accuracy? I tried some long range Deagle snipes, somethi...
    onestoppwnshop
  • Re: Coolest thing ever!

I feel as though your assessment of this video's level of entertainment was grossly overstated. In fact, it was simply incorrect.
    onestoppwnshop
  • Ghost Achievement not unlocking.

I have successfully completed the required task for the achievement, but the game does not reward me with it. Before anyone asks, I have tried it multiple ways without ever being detected or killing anyone. I have d...
    onestoppwnshop
  • Just a thought. IW and Treyarch should merge.

Merge the two developers and give Treyarch the responsibility of managing the community. Tired of seeing such large parts of the community be ignored. I know they can't make everyone happy, but just who the hell are t...
    onestoppwnshop