• Just an Idea for a Future Title...

score30
    Active
    8 votes
    Been bandying this about for a while in my head, wanted to see what the community thought.   I came into the Series in large part due to my fascination with WWII.  I had family who served, and sadly family ...
    nicedrewishfela
    created by nicedrewishfela
  • Hail to the Squads!

With all the negativity thrown out there... wanted to praise IW for the addition of the Squads mode. I didn't pay it much attention upon release as my playtime has been limited, but really got into it during my vacati...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Losing the Crutch

So, like many of you, I have been playing CoD for a long time now.   Every game I have grown and changed as a player, to the point now where I feel like I can fairly call myself a good player (Have alway...
    nicedrewishfela
  • COD Championships Observation

So been streaming the COD Championships in the background today while working, and am actually enjoying it quite a bit. Kind of cool to see some intense action and watch how "Pro" players play the game.  The Ma...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Drop Zone, OnSlaught Maps Added

According to CharlieIntel.com, Drop Zone has been added to the game, and the OnSlaught Map Pack Has been added to the rotation on XB1 and XB360,   ‘Drop Zone’ game mode added to Ghosts, Onslaught map...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Restoring the Faith, Restoring the Fun

We hear the complaints every day. Lag, Campers, OP guns, Perks, Killstreaks... you know the drill if you come here regularly.   Playing this game, or any CoD, can be stressful. You deal with some low class, impo...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Satisfying Moments...

So, it goes without saying that this game is full of frustrating moments. That guy you just can't seem to kill. Spawning in front of an enemy. Bad Teammates. Insta-kills. You name it, I am sure every one of us has exp...
    nicedrewishfela
  • New DLC gun announced for XBox Season Pass Holders

IW announced on their Instagram account and via Twitter today that there is a big announcement tomorrow for XBox Season Pass Holders.   http://instagram.com/p/lKrtfSypyT/   According to Charlie Intel, this...
    nicedrewishfela
  • My Secret Life as a Sniper

Let me start this thread by stating I have never been a great, or maybe even good, sniper. This discussion isn't really meant for the "L337" snipers, but if you have something positive to add to the discussion, by all...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Setting a New Standard for "Complaint" Posts

I'd like to issue a challenge to all Forum users.   We see it every day. Threads about this gun being OP, or another being Underpowered. Have even seen threads suggesting entire Weapons Classes are Overpowered o...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Farewell, CoD Elite...

http://www.oneofswords.com/community/1os/blog/2014/02/25/call-of-duty-elite-offi cially-shuts-down-friday-bonus-ghosts-xp-offered#.Uw1TBPldV8E   FAQ about Elite Shutdown- http://support.activision.com/articles/e...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Sledgehammer Developing 2014 CoD, and 3 year Dev Cycle

So Sledgehammer was announced today as the Developer on the Next CoD game to be released in 2014.   One of Swords: Sledgehammer Games developing CO... | Community     SLEDGEHAMMER GAMES DEVELOPING COD ...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Makarov Pack to be the next Micro DLC?

IW tweeted this out today. It certainly appears that a Makarov Pack is in our future.... The silhouette appears to be Makarov from the "No Russian" mission in MW2.   Thoughts?   Infinity Ward @InfinityWard ...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Ghosts App Question regarding Extra Slots

So, I got the extra slots pack... verified that I have 4 extra slots for all my soldiers now.   In the COD App, however, each member of my squad still only has Six Slots.   Is a fix for this in the works, ...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Tired of Polls?

So... they introduced Polls to the forums and essentially ushered in the age of inane questions and dumbed down discussions.   So, I got to know.. am I the only one sick and tired of the polls already?   W...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Price is coming....

So, IW tweeted this out mysteriously today... What do YOU think it means... or did I miss an announcement somewhere?   It appears he is in Stonehaven.. so will this be an unlockable skin, perhaps with the next D...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Support Squad Mates, Thoughts and Ideas

So, I noticed something whilst playing this weekend and I wanted to run it by the Forum and see what your thoughts are.   It seems that the Killstreak most in fashion these days is the Support Squad Mate.  ...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Ignition: Countdown to Disappointment?

While I am looking forward to the DLC, there is one map in particular I am just not looking forward to and that I just can't seem to get excited about.   Now before  I begin.... NO, I haven't played Ignitio...
    nicedrewishfela
  • Which Maps are your Kryptonite?

Disclaimer- This is NOT a Map praising/bashing thread. There are several threads open discussing the merits and quality of maps, please join those if you are here to discuss good v bad maps. I had a good bit of ti...
    nicedrewishfela
  • No Theater Mode in Ghosts... thoughts?

http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/08/14/call-of-duty-ghosts-wont-have-in-game-liv estreaming-features-or-theater-mode/   Call of Duty: Ghosts won’t feature the in-game live streaming feature like how Call ...
    nicedrewishfela