• Looking for a clan? The NCR wants you!

Greetings! I am Rycon, now owner and always recruiter of the NCR(New California Republic). Due to a clan reset and inactive member dump, we're back to level 1 with a new name. We play a variety of game types that all...
    Rycon
    last modified by Rycon
  • Looking for cod ghost Xbox one clan

Looking for a cod ghost competitive clan that will do scrims and play gb's, i have a kd of 1.9 and a win loss of 1.5. My gamertag: Flujo v
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • Looking for cod ghost competitive clan (Xbox One)

Looking for a cod ghost competitive clan that will do scrims and play gb's, i have a kd of 1.9 and a win loss of 1.5. My gamertag: Flujo v
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • Looking for a cod ghost competitive clan (Xbox One)

I am from the uk and have a kdr of 1.9, I am looking for a solid clan that will do games battles and tournaments. My Gamertag is: Flujo v
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • Looking for a competitive cod ghost clan (Xbox One)

I have a kdr of 1.9 and a win loss of 1.5, i have been playing competitive cod since MW2 and am looking for a solid clan with not too many members. My gamertag is: Flujo v
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • Looking for 4 good competitive cod ghost players, (Xbox 360)

I have been playing competitive cod since mw2, and have hopes of making a solid competitive team. We will be scrimming daily and playing GB's. If you are a new recruit we will play clan obj and see how you play, there...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • Recruiting 4 solid UK members to join my cod competitive team. (Xbox 360)

I have been playing competitive cod since mw2, and have hopes of making a solid competitive team. We will be scrimming daily and playing GB's. If you are a new recruit we will play clan obj and see how you play, there...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • anyone want to start a clan

im looking for someone who wants to start a clan with me. I just want people I can play with and win some wars. people that aren't annoying and who play all the time if your interest post on here or message me on xbox...
    Gotham1323
    last modified by Gotham1323
  • Looking for a competitive clan (Xbox 360) I have a kd of 2.0

I want to find a solid team with not to many people in it, my best gametype is blitz, i am an aggressive ar but can also play any role i need to to get the win, i am from the uk but dont mind joining an american team,...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • Looking for a competitive team, kd is 2.0 (Xbox 360)

I want to find a solid team with not to many people in it, my best gametype is blitz, i am an aggressive ar but can also play any role i need to to get the win, i am from the uk but dont mind joining an american team,...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • Looking for a competitive clan(Xbox 360)

I am looking for a solid clan who will play in tournaments and do gb matches, i am from the UK. I have a kdr of 2.1 and a win loss of 1.8, i have been playing gb since mw2, i am just looking for a decent small competi...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • Looking for a competitive clan (Xbox 360)

Me and my friend have been playing competitive call of duty since mw2 and we are looking for a solid competitive clan, my kdr is 2.1 and his 1.2 we are mainly obj players if you want to recruit us message me on xbox 3...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • Looking for a competitive clan( xbox 360)

I have a kdr of 2.12 and a win loss of 1.9, i am looking for a competitive clan which enters tournaments and scrims regularly, i have a GB and MLG account, i have played GB before but never with a good team.   C...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • Looking for a competitive clan on xbox360 (EU ONLY)

I am looking for a competitive EU clan who scrim and do GB, i am a versatile player who can play obj or slay, I have been in many clans and know most call outs on the game. I have a kdr of 2.15 and a win loss of 2.1. ...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • Looking for competitive EU team Xbox 360

I am looking for a competitive EU clan who scrim and do GB, i am a versatile player who can play obj or slay, I have been in many clans and know most call outs on the game. I have a kdr of 2.15 and a win loss of 2.1. ...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • New Games battles Mlg clan starting.(Recruiting) Eu only xbox

I am looking to find two competitive  players who have a kdr of 1.5 + and are above the age of 16. I have been playing gb since mw2 and am maintaning a kdr of 2.17. our eventual aim is to be playing with the com...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • OGC competitive clan is recruiting Uk players(Xbox 360)

We need some more players to make our competitive team, we will be playing in tournaments, scrims and gamesbattles we just need a few more decent players, no kd requirements just be good at the game, you must have a m...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • OGC competitive is recruiting!!!(XBOX)

OGC is a competitive clan which is looking for a few more players to fill out its EU division, we need decent serious players as we will be playing games battles and tournaments as well as scrims. If you want to join...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • NRA clan is recruiting(XBOX)(Uk)

NRA is a newly formed competitive team there is only two of us at the moment and we aim to keep the clan to maybe 4 or 5 members, our aims are to become an mlg team. We will be playing games battles,tournaments and sc...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD
  • NRA Competitive clan is recruiting (Xbox)

NRA is a new formed competitive clan, both leaders have been playing competitive call of duty since mw2 and have a great experience in call of duty, we are looking for a few players to join our clan, we aim to keep th...
    FazZeXD
    last modified by FazZeXD