• NRA are recruiting 2 competitive players for our competitive team(Xbox360)

We need 2 players for our competitive team, our requirements are: 16+ Must have a mic Must know some call outs The players we are looking for are objective players and support players. Dosnt matter if you dont ha...
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • Looking for competitive clan (Xbox 360)

I can play obj support whatever you need, i have a kdr of 2.12 win loss ratio of 1.9. I am looking for a team that play competitively and will play gb and other competitive games. my gamertag is: Unlisted Flux add m...
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • Hype clan is recruiting (Xbox)

We are looking for decent EU players who have kd's above 1.0, we are a competitive clan and play to win. I have a kdr of 2.03 and a win loss ratio of 2.34. And have also been playing competitive cod since mw2. Players...
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • looking for a competitive call of duty ghost clan (Xbox)

I have been playing competitive call of duty since MW2 and have been in multiple clans. I have a kdr of 2.00 and a win loss ratio of 2.75, i am looking to find a small competitive clan who plays objective based game m...
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • looking for call of duty ghost clan (XBOX)

I have been playing competitive call of duty since MW2 and have been in multiple clans. I have a kdr of 2.00 and a win loss ratio of 2.75, i am looking to find a small competitive clan who plays objective based game m...
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • Looking for a competitive clan on xbox

FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • looking for a competitive call of duty ghost team(XBOX)

FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • looking for a competitive ghost clan(xbox)

my kd is 2.00 my win loss ratio is over 2.0 I am looking for a small competitive clan i have a mic and am a team player if you want to talk to me or ask me questions message me. gamer tag: Unlisted Flux.
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • Unlisted gaming is recruiting(Xbox)

Unlisted gaming is recruiting players for its EU competitive division. We are in need of a solid anchor and objective players for the upcoming tournaments, you have to be 17+ to join. If interested add me on xbox: U...
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • Unlisted Gaming is recruiting

Unlisted gaming is a competitive clan which plays in a variety of tournaments Message me or add me on xbox for info. Gamertag: Unlisted Flux
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • Unlisted gaming is recruiting for its EU division

Hi my name is Unlisted Flux. I am recruiting people for my EU competitive clan. have to have a kd above 1.0. has to know call outs. really need good Anchor, support and objective players. thanks for your time any...
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • Unlisted Gaming's EU division is recruiting

Unlisted Gaming's EU division is recruiting. There is no kd requirement, we just require you have a basic understanding of the game and are a team player. We are a competitive clan which scrim weekly against other t...
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • Need players for EU division

Unlisted Gaming is recruiting members for its EU division, no kd requirements, we just ask that you are a teamplayer. We scrim regularly and already established a competitive US team. We also attend weekly tournament...
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • Need players for EU division

Unlisted gaming is looking for EU gamers who play competitively, no KD requirements. The only requirement is that you are a teamplayer player. Website: Unlisted Mainpage Message me if interested gamer tag: Flux TR
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • looking for a competitive clan for xbox 360

I am a very capable objective player who can also play the role of an anchor my kdr is 1.34 i have a GB account I have a mic I am a team player and play to win   I f you want to give me trials my gamertag is...
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • Looking for a competitive xbox 360 clan

Im looking for a good competitive clan I have a GB account and cod elite. I am a very objective player and always play to win. My kdr is 1.33 If you want to give me trials or message me, my gamertag is : Flux TR
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • looking for players to join my black ops 2 competitive clan (Xbox)

TRUTH is a competitive clan on games battles and cod elite we need players from the US and UK to make up our competitive UK and US teams, Need to have a kd higher than 1 need to have a mic need to know call outs ...
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • looking for players to join my competitive clan (XBOX)

Kd needs to be higher than 1 need to know call outs need a mic we play on Games battles, league play and were on call of duty elite if your interested add me xbox gamer tag: Flux TR
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • clan recruiting xbox 360!!!!!!!!

Need 1 player for my clan kd higher than 1 Got to be a solid player we are a competitive clan and play games battles and are on call of duty elite. if you are interested add me. Gamertag: FazZe XD
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD
  • looking for competitive xbox 360 clan

Need 1 player for my clan kd higher than 1 Got to be a solid player we are a competitive clan and play games battles and are on call of duty elite. if you are interested add me. Gamertag: FazZe XD
    FazZeXD
    created by FazZeXD