• Resolution question please help

Hey so remember this is on the Off topic forum so dont get mad for not talking about COD. I recently bought Batman: Arkham City for ps3. It is a great game. I only have one problem. The case says that it supports 1...
    cougarmanchase
    created by cougarmanchase
  • Poll: Campaign characters deaths

Which one of these deaths made you the most mad/sad and why. I'm going to put out the list of names. Here they are: Gaz, Rhoebuck/Polonski (depends on who you saved), Chernov, Reznov, Bowman, Woods, Ghost, and Roach....
    cougarmanchase
  • Anybody here excited?

Is anybody here excited for the Byu SDSU game? Its gunna be sick! Jimmer Fredette is gunna own.
    cougarmanchase
  • You know you should play less cod if

1. You have more than 15 days as of today 2. During school you use your hand and pencil to make reloading animations (yes I have seen someone do this). 3. You have ever talked about cod around girls. 4. You have ev...
    cougarmanchase
  • So I tried playing moon

I was trying to get to the highest round possible on moon Game one: Things going great, at round 8 we all had jugg. Round nine comes, timed out. Game two: Found some great players. I have 3 PaP weapons by now. I...
    cougarmanchase
  • Why does the death machine shoot so slow?

above
    cougarmanchase
  • Question

would the worst gun in mw2 be the best gun in black Ops?
    cougarmanchase
  • Lmfao here is my record...

My record for humiliations on gun game is 43. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen everyone was screaming and threatening me! It was on launch and I prevented anyone from winning. One guy had 14 setbacks it was ...
    cougarmanchase
  • If you really want to balance...

Hey guys im no genius at game programming or anything in fact Im actually quite clueless. Just have a question for you guys. If they wanted to patch the FAMAS and ak74u isnt the easiest way just to have it take one mo...
    cougarmanchase
  • WaW help please!

You guys I need help! I was 3rd prestige level 65 and joined a random s&d game. It put me in a totally hacked lobby and there was weird numbers and a square thing in the bottom right with weird shapes in it. It au...
    cougarmanchase
  • Just a thought on the storyline

This is just a small thought/ suggestion for you guys. We need to think outside of the box more. Knowing treyarch, any storyline they make is never, ever predictable. Nobody would have ever guessed what the campaign w...
    cougarmanchase
  • The truth behind Richtophen

He is an alien. It either kidnapped or killed the real Richtophen and is wearing his disguise. He is going around collecting pieces to fix his spaceship. He is the only one that wears gloves so people can't see his al...
    cougarmanchase
  • someone explain this :)

Quantum Entanglement Device, which taps into the theories of quantum mechanics to bless (or curse!) your battle against the undead wtf? sounds cool though
    cougarmanchase
  • Just a confirmed thought

So im not sure if this has been said before or something but as of now it has been confirmed the in sometime during the storyline, humans have had contact with aliens. When you go to pick up the focusing stone (after ...
    cougarmanchase
  • Shangri la question

K guys I really did look this up and maby I didnt do it right but I havent found an answer. Can two players do the easter egg????
    cougarmanchase
  • Let's see what you got guys. Zombie apocalypse

I just wanna know what guns you personally own that you could use against zombies. But please guys, no lying. I will not accept "ohyeahguysIhavea.50calrightnexttomybed!" Be honest. I can proudly say that I have a ....
    cougarmanchase
  • Underated

L9a1 + jugg, deadshot, doubletapp, speed cola, + upgraded = Flippin beast gun seriously guys you should try it
    cougarmanchase
  • 3ark, please consider these perks

Here are some original ideas that I came up with. I already posted them in a forum but got no responses. Name: Pro Pownage Color: Black Taste: Black licorise Cost: 2500 Effect: Gives you many of the pro...
    cougarmanchase
  • This if Fricken B.S.

I have never seen a COD game with so many supressors. I would dare say now that 7 out of ten have supressors no joke. This is really annoying. Please treyarch, make supressors worse
    cougarmanchase
  • Epic battle to the death! You decide!

Scenario: Search and destroy, the series is tied 3 to 3. Player one, holding an Ak-74u rapid fire. Player 2 holding the Famas. Both are the exact same skill level 30 seconds left. "Where is the f***ing bomb." says ...
    cougarmanchase