• Where can you track patch challenges on CoD Ghosts

In previous CoD you could go to challenges screen and see how far you are into a challenge "25/100 Assists" etc i cant find anything like this so it is VERY annoying i cant tell how i am doing to get a specific patch ...
    Lunitari696
    created by Lunitari696
  • Patches are not unlocking

Patches are not unlocking when you do selected task for example slide into blitz zone i have done it many times patch not unlocked anyone shed light on this i have 100% done it no doubt cant be argued cant be denied. ...
    Lunitari696
    created by Lunitari696
  • Re: PMC Elite Tactical uniform not unlocking in ghosts.

i have not had that specific issue but i have had an issue with a Patch not unlocking in a game mode when i completed a task
    Lunitari696
    created by Lunitari696
  • Patch Challenge trouble

Anyone having issues with patches not unlocking after you completed a challenge??  For example Sa-safe patch slide in to capture Blitz goal simple to do done it lots of times no unlock of patch i am so lost
    Lunitari696
    created by Lunitari696
  • Patch challenge unlock issues

Are you aware of issues with unlocks of patches when doing the challenge for example the patch for Sa-safe "slide and capture the goal in blitz game mode" easy to do done a lot (everytime i capture it) and not unlocke...
    Lunitari696
    created by Lunitari696
  • Re: Issues with Unlocks

Are you aware of issues with unlocks of patches when doing the challenge for example the patch for Sa-safe "slide and capture the goal in blitz game mode" easy to do done a lot (everytime i capture it) and not unlocke...
    Lunitari696
    created by Lunitari696
  • Emblems and Titles

Sorry if this has been answered before but i couldn't see it.   Anyone got confirmation what system Ghosts is using for titles and emblems (MW2 or BO2 etc) i know they have emblem editor for clans but i loved th...
    Lunitari696
    created by Lunitari696