• lookink for a competetive ps3 clan

I'm looking for a Ps3 clan that wants to or is competing in MLG/gamebattles I know all competitive map callous and rotations I am a great obj or slayer I don't mind either and I would be happy to take on a leadership ...
    H3ll0876-
    created by H3ll0876-
  • league play/competetive clan

Hi guys   If you play league play and are interested into getting into MLG me and my friend made a new clan called suppressed gaming and we are looking for a anchor and an obj/slayer person but if you do a diffe...
    H3ll0876-
    created by H3ll0876-
  • New clan recruiting (competetive)

Hi   Suppressed gaming is a new ps3 clan we play league play and are looking to go a step further into MLG we want good players we do have requirements but i will not list them apart from one which is you must b...
    H3ll0876-
    created by H3ll0876-
  • looking for a competetive ps3 bo2 clan

hi im looking for a competetive bo2 ps3 clan to join. a clan that does league play and possibly looking to get intoMLG or game battles i am a very co-ordinated player i am a team player in cod and i am also quite a go...
    H3ll0876-
    created by H3ll0876-
  • looking for a good bo2 ps3 clan

I am looking for a good bo2 ps3 clan I have a k/d of 1.4 I play pretty much any game mode I'm funny and a good leader so yeah if you have a clan could you please message me on PSN (h3ll0876-) or reply to this
    H3ll0876-
    created by H3ll0876-
  • zombies stats

About a week ago I submitted a form to call of duty involving my stats being reset I got bored of waiting so I decided to try and get my levels back up myself I got up one level but then I go on today and see that my ...
    H3ll0876-
    created by H3ll0876-
  • changing NAT type

hi   does anyone know how to change NAT type on ps3 mine is currently strict and i would like an open NAT type because i cannot not join partys and some people cant hear my mic. thanks
    H3ll0876-
    created by H3ll0876-