• 7k online on XBOX ONE = Ghost Town

This is unreal..
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • Predator Kill Streak ???

Is that true? An invisible jugg running around killing people? Any real articles about this?
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • STICK A FORK IN THIS GAME, IT'S DONE

Free DLC this weekend???? How desperate are these folks? The people who come here and defend this game, how can defend the fact that the game is not selling well, the dlc is not selling and they have to resort to this...
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • 3GB Update?

Seriously? By the time the life cycle of this game is over is going to be close to 100GB. This is terrible.
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts on sale for $39.00

3 months after it's release. Go get it people.
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • SPACE CAT CAMO PACK

WUT DE FAQ?  I hope that's a joke.
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • Vulture KS

Man this thing succkkksss! This is how I get rewarded for getting 9 straight kills? It barely last 60 seconds and it doesn't even protect you. Does it run out of gas? or Batt? Why is this such a high killstreak? The d...
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • Deathstreak..?

I could have sworn this game didn't was not supposed to have any deathstreaks.... So I'm playing domination in Whiteout, I go to cap the B flag and see some camper peek his head out from the boat and I kill him. I go ...
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • The Dog Vs The Vulture KS.

So I finally started using the vulture, since it's part of my operations. One thing that leaves me bewildered is that it takes 9 kills to get which is fine, but only lasts 45  to  60 seconds?  It just e...
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • FOG MAP

WTF???? Bushwookies and BS sights. OH GOD...   What happened to the days when you could identify the opponents weapon by his silhouette??????
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • OUT OF MEMORY 13

WTF IS THAT????? Game stalls and then I get that stupid popup.. FIX THAT
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • Simon " Ghosts" Riley Balaclava

I'm I the only one missing this after upgrading to next gen?
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • This Game is FULL OF BS

Not only I do I have to deal I.E.D's, I have deal with spawning on top of them.. What ******* perk should I use for that? Instant transmission??   I kill a camper in stromfront from the B part of the map and his...
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • Ghosts Player Count

Currently on XBOX One 41,269 Players online   Any stats on 360, PS3, PS4??   Just curious..
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • Great vid about all the crap in Ghosts

[Removed by Moderator]
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • Simon " Ghost " Riley Balaclava Missing

So I upgraded to next gen ( 360/XB1 ) and my balaclava is missing. I actually that silly thing. How can I get it back?
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • Ground War

Why are their only two game modes for groundwar? I never used to play groundwar, but w the maps being so big I am forced too. Why is TDM in groundwar? That's usually 12/15 out of 19 players camping waiting for somebod...
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • Picked up my 360 copy of Ghosts

and I was also given this, but no Xb1 version. What gives MS?   http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/c0lsaveah0e/IMAGE_1.jpeg
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • Cancelling my XBOX ONE Pre-Order

I decided to cancel my order. I'm hold w microsoft right now, I have yet to speak to a rep. I know these are sold out. If anybody is interested in keeping that pre-order, my loss is your gain.
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO
  • Next gen Console Install

I just saw a picture online that the PS4 version of Ghosts requires 49GB. I'm assuming the XB1 version is the same.
    PUR4IDO
    created by PUR4IDO