• Activision - Need Your Help With Our Clan [GWS]

Hi Activision!   So, I started our Clan Ground War Squad [GWS] back on MW3, and we reached Level 50 there I think. Then when BO2 arrived I made a long-term friend our Clan Leader since he had more time (was onli...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • Heartbreaking Notion of Reality (My Contribute to the Community)

Good night Community!   After two months away from CoD, game I played everyday since the beginning of MW3, Ive been trying again to play2 or 3 games a day. Ill eventually mix up some different subjects but hone...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • The Doors and MOTD - can anyone answer!?

Hey Forum!   So, I have a question! This morning I was hearing a Doors song that I know for many years (Been Down So Long) and I got curious about on what this relates to Mob Of The Dead:   "I've been down...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • Demand as DLC's buyer: Maps Rotation

TreyArch,   Last time I played my favourite maps (aka Turbine and Yemen) was 3 or 4 days ago... Everytime I press Ground War button its Grind-Hydro-Magma-Vertigo-Vertigo-Magma-Grind-Hydro... This makes no sense ...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • Some stats up to discussion (WL Ratio /Total Wins)

I thought this info about stats was good enough for a discussion. I gathered them from myself and a friend and I thik they say a lot. Although I prefer my stats bare in mind that these are also real stats from a frien...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • New Weekend Same Old Story

I start by a big laugh everytime I read in the bottom of my screen:   "Guns are even more deadly in Hardcore Modes."   Then I get into matches and its all about shooting emptiness: 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, and ...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • Yesterday on Raid (happened)

I was capping B Flag on Raid. Phroned.   My screen image "shakes", connection get interrupted.   I cap flag, get up, run a bit, I die.   I watch killcam: I was phroned when "beast dude" killed me. &n...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • Can You Guys Test This By Your Own? (BS Deaths)

Hi!   I wanted to see if you guys could test this by yourselves! I started running into too may bullshit deaths like I will explain on point 3, but since I started to be aware of it, of when it happens, now some...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • - BO2 Digital-version Owners -

Hi PS3 Community,   Im a BO2 Digital-version owner since 3 weeks ago. So far Im very happy because I had 0 Freezes during this time. Can other owners of digital versions tell If they are also pleased with exper...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • - Ground War Squad Recruiting (PS3) -

Hello,   We are trying to find some more players to join us. We usually get Gold on Clan Ops playing 4 or 5 guys, but we also have 20-25 members that are not truly commited, so we are interested in renewing our ...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • Help: On buying version of BO2 from PSStore (Portugal - E.U.)

Hello, good night!   Today I traded some games and bought with me 2 PSN Cards, and I want to buy Black Ops 2 from the PlayStation Store. (My PS3 doesnt read BO2 or MW3, but it reads Battlefield 3, Far Cry 3, Max...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • Guardian Glitch - Back To Perfection III - Help?

So, I was using Guardian to do the calling cards for it. Only started to see that something was weird about it when I reached the 90 Kills: to move forward +1 I needed to kill 6-7 guys eachtime!..   Now I'm at 9...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • Team Players discussion, Total Wins, Win Ratio, KD, Total Number of Kills. Your attitude and it's Result.

Hello guys!   Back on the end of MW3, in Septeber/October, I was 20th Prestige and people looked my stats, specially the number of Wins and said: "Get a life, with that ammount of time I would have those stats"....
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • _- WHY THE HELL IN THIS WORLD I CANT PLAY THE GAME I BOUGHT?? --

Bought game yesterday. Played some hours, reached Rank 22 or something. Was doing a new Class, ready to play one last game before sleep when it first happened: everytime I try to start a Multiplayer game (Core, Hardco...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • NEW HACK???

So, Im in the game right now as I'm writting:     a dude is on our team (we are a party of 8, playing Domination on Village) and he is killing us all ...     WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!???
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • -- Discuss this please (Helis, Predators, Hackers, Disc Read Error) --

Hi community!     I really need some answers, or at least others point of view on this.. I dont want to talk about how good or bad I am, but to avoid the simple answers I see so many times like "You must be...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • Clan Operations Praise!!

Hi all!   I know we all waited too long, a lot of us complained, and there are still problems with them (like, some of us cant enlist in upcoming Clan Ops here using the PC lol..), but ive been liking a lot that...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • Killwhores - Thread Was Needed!

MW3 Foruns have discussions and topics for Campers since ever, and a new one is created almost every day! I always thought that there is too many hate directed to the Campers (I dont like boring campers too!) but I al...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • --Ground War Squad-- Recruting Premium's (PS3)

Hello there!   Our Clan name on Elite is Ground War Squad. We have now 28 members, most of them from Europe, and 7 of them are Premium Members. Our Clan is currently Level 6. We are on PS3.   We were only ...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq
  • [GWS] Clan PS3

Hi there!   We started our clan 1 month ago, we are now 14 guys, clan level 2. We play mostly Ground War (TDM, Kill-Confirmed and Domination), and most of us (at least so far) are Europeans! We usually play at n...
    Shadow_Alq
    created by Shadow_Alq