• Recruiting Xbox One & PS4 Members!

TACNATION   PlayStation 4 & Xbox One   TacNation is recruiting players for the next generation console (Xbox One & PlayStation 4) and the current generation PlayStation 3. We are a competitive and c...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • UK XB1 Members

Any core uk XB1 players tired of playing alone and looking to team up? Add me xKorvus on Xbox and lets play some core games.
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • Recruiting for PS4 & XB1

TACNATION PlayStation 4 & Xbox One TacNation is recruiting players for the next generation console (Xbox One & PlayStation 4) and the current generation PlayStation 3. We are a competitive and casual commun...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • TacNation for Next Generation UK & NA!

TACNATION PlayStation 4 & Xbox One   TacNation is recruiting players for the next generation console (Xbox One & PlayStation 4) and the current generation PlayStation 3. We are a competitive and casual c...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • UK and NA Players Needed!

TACNATION   PlayStation 4 & Xbox One   TacNation is recruiting players for the next generation console (Xbox One & PlayStation 4) and the current generation PlayStation 3. We are a competitive and ca...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • EU Players Needed.

TACNATION   PlayStation 4 & Xbox One   TacNation is recruiting players for the next generation console (Xbox One & PlayStation 4) and the current generation PlayStation 3. We are a competitive and ca...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • Anyone looking for people to play with?

TACNATION   PlayStation 4 & Xbox One TacNation is recruiting players for the next generation console (Xbox One & PlayStation 4) and the current generation PlayStation 3. We are a competitive and casual c...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • Recruiting for XB1 & PS4

TACNATION   PlayStation 4 & Xbox One TacNation is recruiting players for the next generation console (Xbox One & PlayStation 4) and the current generation PlayStation 3. We are a competitive and casual c...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • Recruiting for Next Gen Consoles [XB1] [PS4]

Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • Level 16 Clan Seeking active member [XB1 & PS4]

Community on rebuild looking for a PS4 and XB1 players to join our squads and help fight in clan wars. We are seeking mature & active gamers willing to participate in clan wars and be active in our community. &nbs...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • Xbox & PS3 Clan.

United Tactical Nation We are an established clan that began few years ago. We have numerous members and rarely find it hard to fill slots to form parties. We are extremely fun and organized. We take our competitive ...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • Looking for Xbox360 friends

Looking for some Xbox 360 guys to play Black ops 2 with. If your not in a clan drop me your gamertag.
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • United Tactical Nation [Xbox] [PS3]

United Tactical Nation     We are an established clan that began few years ago. We have numerous members and rarely find it hard to fill slots to form parties. We are extremely fun and organized. We take ou...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • PS3 & Xbox 360 Clan - United Tactical Nation

United Tactical Nation   We are an established clan that began few years ago. We have numerous members and rarely find it hard to fill slots to form parties. We are extremely fun and organized. We take our compe...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • United Tactical Nation (PS3 Clan)

United Tactical Nation We are an established clan that began few years ago. We have numerous  members and rarely find it hard to fill slots to form parties. We are  extremely fun and organized. We take our ...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • United Tactical Nation | Recruiting Mature PS3 & PC Gamers!

United Tactical Nation We are an established clan that began several years ago. We have well over 25 members and rarely find it hard to fill slots to form parties. We are extremely fun and organized. We take our co...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • United Tactical Nation - Recruiting!

United Tactical Nation     We are an established clan that began several years ago. We have well over 25 members and rarely find it hard to fill slots to form parties. We are extremely fun and organized. We...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • Commentary Feedback

http://www.youtube.com/user/Speedcar018?feature=mhee   Looking for some feedback on my CoD videos...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • Favorite Past and Present Maps

Hey guys, i did a very random commentary today, just thinking out loud about some of the maps i have played through out call of duty past and present. I listted a few of my favorite maps, What are some of your favorit...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar
  • Recruiting Mature PS3 & PC Gamers

Hey guys, the Angels of Death Clan is recruiting MATURE PS3 & PC players 16+ Age group. If you are intrested Please visit our website... sual gaming   Competitive and Casual Gaming Cla...
    Speedcar
    created by Speedcar