• People still boost in this game? And need friends for full party

Hey,   Im not looking to start a clan or join a clan or anything like that.  I just want to find some good, friendly people I can play with and actually enjoy this game.  I play mostly HC Dom and it se...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • A Wallbang Spot for HC Dom B-Flag on Hijacked

So, I just discovered this spot a few nights ago and it's been really fun to use.  If anyone of you know it already, awesome! If not, then I hope it gets you a few easy kills.   The class I have specificall...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Players who give-up, but stay are worse than Rage Quitters?

For some reason, this has been happening with a lot of teams I've been put on recently.  Especially when I'm put on teams of friends with the same clan tags.  A player or two on my team will start to do bad,...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Use the SMR in Hardcore Mode

OMG! Why did it take me so long to start using the SMR in Hardcore game modes? This gun is an absolute beast like no other!  Forget OHK sniper rifles/shotguns in HC mode, if you want a versatile OHK weapon, this ...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Best Class Set-up for Domination

So, I play mostly Domination and I believe I found the best class set-up for this game mode that can really help out newer players or players who want to improve overall.  This class will not make you a better pl...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • A couple issues with Hardcore Mode

1. Why isn't team killing/kicking consistent? I think if they're going to have a rule that gets you kicked after killing a teammate 3x, whether intentional, accidental, or due to trolling, it should be the same across...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Only Use Me [Weapon] Prestige Master Challenge

I like coming up with little challenges to go for and have completed a multiple of them already. So, I'm ready for another one and I'd like the communities helps with it.  The challenge I want to go for is reachi...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Extreme Camping

So, I've been watching a lot of Extreme Camping videos by The Hidden Masters on youtube and I want give this a try with a camping team on BO 2.  Of course, it'll be in good fun and everything.  So, if anyone...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • BO2 is broken? Most BS Kill...

...that I've ever done on someone.  I will even admit that this death makes no sense at all and I can't explain what happened.  There is just so many WTF moments to look for that dont make sense and should n...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • What happened, team?

I'm sure this has happened to other players and I just want to know 'What happened, team? How did we drop the ball so hard?'   So, what I'm talking about is when you're playing a game of Domination and your tea...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Probation for leaving games after they've finished?  Really?

This is just silly, but I just got a probation warning because I backed out of handful of games after they've finished.  I'm playing Hardcore Domination and have gotten into a bunch of games that have started alr...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Crossbow

So, I just reached my goal of hitting 5K+ kills with the crossbow  as well as making the crossbow my mostly used weapon.  It took me 2  weeks to do while playing mainly Core and Hardcore  Dominatio...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Poor Winners

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I run into a group of poor winners, I find it to be pretty darn funny at how someone or a whole team can be so angry/upset even though they're winning.  Even when they're doing we...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Nice C-Flag opening route on Studio

I haven't seen anyone else do this, so I thought I'd share with everyone.  This opening route can earn you a lot of points (125 per enemy) for your scorestreaks at the start.  I'm sure a there will b...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Why do people leave games when they're winning?

I just dont understand this at all and it has to be the most frustrating thing to be on a team of players that do this.  I was just in a game of raid and we had really good team chemistry and we got a nice big le...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Hardcore Crossbowing...

Does anyone else like using the Crossbow in Hardcore game modes?  I just recently got into playing HC Domnation and the crossbow has to to be the most challenging, yet fun weapon to use in that game mode. One thi...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Why do I get teamed up with such bad players?

Augh. Just a short rant, but I've been on a losing streak because I get teamed up with the most worthless teammates on Domination.  I have teammates who are running away from the flags instead of capping.  W...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Medals

Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but is there anyway to check all of the medals you've earned on your BO2 Elite page?
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa
  • Getting kicked mid game to a 'Server is Full' screen...

Has this been happening to anyone else lately?  It's happened 3 times today already where I'll be in a game when I'll get kicked from the game and back to the main menu where a 'Server is Full' window pops up. &n...
    philla_killa
    created by philla_killa