• Ghost stats and Elite

So is COD Elite dead? Or are they planning on adding the stats there soon?
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • smaller maps

I know takeoff is smaller than stadium but I played BO1 last night and was shocked how much larger Nuketown is than ion BO2. Are COD maps getting smaller generally?
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • Banned Players

Is 3arc gonna start deleting the threads from the banned players who have only ever posted here once (about their ban)? Looks like they are mostly, if not all from the same person who got caught mod'ing and is pissed ...
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • Season Pass and DLCs

Hi can anyone tell me how to download "in game"? When I go into the store it says season pass dont download here download in game. when I go into the game it connects me to the store.   TIA
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • Mute All

One of the few things they did right in this game. Make it easy to mute al lthe people being rude.
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • Data corrupted

humm last time I went online i got the message that my data was corrupt so it reverted back to the best last save from Level 79 down to Level 55. LOL quality!
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • So so good to be back!!!

played MW3 all weekend! man I even fell in love with the maps I used to hate like Black Box and Village. BO2 Thaks for making me come back to MW3!
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • Recent Content

How come there is no page option on this forum? Am I missing something? Where should I go to be able to go back to this posted a few days ago?
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • LMGs

Only been playing for 3 series now but I am still baffled by why the LMG is so under powered. Even in Hardcore you need a head shot or about 10 bullets to kill. When I think about what this gun is supposed to be it do...
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • icon

Why do some people have a person outline/shadow with a plus sign in it on the menu?
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • Missile to start game

The other day I played a game from the start and within 5 seconds of the start an opponent called in a missle strike. Is that even possible?
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • How did I miss 24/7

Two weeks ago I saw the icon for the Nuketown 24/7 choice. But when i went into the game play area I never saw the option to play it. Did I miss something? Also there didnt seem to be a lot of chatter on here about it...
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • laughing so hard I almost pissed myself

So I like going on Black Ops Cheater's website and watching the videos. Never thought I'd have so much fun watching cheaters get busted. IMO the most entertaining ones are the Lag Switchers. Who are getting worse byt ...
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • Region? What region?

just brought my daugther a gold membership but it says her region isnt the same as mine. I dont see where to correct this can anyone help? TIA!
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • Playing Black Ops with your children

I know I'm getting old (well already old) but the best thing about this game, is it's another way for me to interact wth my children in a fun way. Especially as they're at that age where it seems like all I do is tell...
    UKYank
    created by UKYank
  • dedicated servers

Quick newbie question why is it that the on the PC game you can continually play on a selected map but on xbox you can only play randomly selected maps?
    UKYank
    created by UKYank