• Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

Okay, this is not going to be a Ghost bashing rant.  Or ban this and that and blah blah blah.  I'm not a "noob" I don't suck at the game and whatever else people say to defend the riot shield radar/C4 combo....
    xKhufu
    created by xKhufu
  • Thank God....

Thank you for IW for patching Amplify (hopefully sooner rather than later).  It is by far the newbiest thing I've ever seen.   For those of you that defend Amplify....you honestly, truly, suck at the game
    xKhufu
    created by xKhufu
  • why bother anymore?

You guys can rant and rave all you want about this TRASH game.  IW doesn't care, they have your money.  If they cared, they would have fixed half the problems in this game that are easily fixable.  They...
    xKhufu
    created by xKhufu
  • Infinity Ward....

It is very apparent that you could careless about the general population is saying about your **** game.  It has SUCH potential to be really good.  But no, why change it?  I mean...all the twice a week ...
    xKhufu
    created by xKhufu
  • Why.....?

Why are the Devs not listening to the players?  Sure...there is some disagreement about weapons and such.  But we are 95% agreeable that the C4 Riot Shield combo is OP, and Amplify is wayyyyyyyy to OP. ...
    xKhufu
    created by xKhufu
  • What happened to Headquarters, Hardpoint, CTF, Demo, etc?

Where are al the good game types?  Hunted and Infected are garbage.  You took out HQ for THAT!?
    xKhufu
    created by xKhufu
  • IW really screwed the pooch on this game

I know I will get plenty of "you're bad at the game" and all kinds of nonsense.  Fact remains no one knows how good anyone is based on forum talks.   Ive put in a lot of time in this game (more than I shoul...
    xKhufu
    created by xKhufu
  • I would like to thank the makers of this game...

After playing Domination tonight on Sovereign....I played against 5 guys....not 1 or 2...but 5....with riot shield/C4 class.  They would storm B, put backs to the wall, and begin the C4 extravanga.  Blast sh...
    xKhufu
    created by xKhufu