• Nightfall xbox one

I need a good team for nightfall xbox one.   must have mic know how to play NO SQUEAKERS   if you want play add me GT:Caulkinator or send me a message
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • need 2 players -origins-

need 2 people for die rise easter egg.   NO SQUEAKERS.   must know how to do easter egg.   GT:Caulkinator     or  chi11axer
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • Anyone want play zombies?

anyone want play zombies? i dont mind what map or anything like tht. inv me or leave ur gametag down below.     GT:Caulkinator
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • Nerf the SMG's and the Assault Riffles

Right im a sniper and a knifer but with a sniper when i shoot somebody in the head i get a shitmarker then when they try shoot me its a 2 bullet kill.. and then if i knife somebody it takes like 3seconds to knife and ...
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • Lets do this!

Tomorrow i will hopefully be able to play extinction all day so if anybody needs another person send me a invite on xbox         GT:Caulkinator
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • High rounds on origins

im normally a one man army on zombies but i want some people to play with, to get high rounds. Mainly origins but idm which map i play because I know them all.    want get like round 40+ but id...
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • Origins XBOX 360

I need a good zombies team to play origins and get high rounds with.       You have to know how to build the staff and how to upgrade them.   MUST have a mic   and no squeakers p...
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • Helping hand

If anybody needs help with the easter egg or just getting high rounds then send me a message.   must know how to make staffs and know how to do the challenges.   GT:Caulkinator
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • Helping Hand

If anybody needs help with the easter egg or just even building the staffs send me a message and i can help you.   MUST have a mic.   GT:Caulkinator
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • Helping hand

If anybody needs help with the easter egg send me a message GT:Caulkinator
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • Origins easter egg

I am looking for 2 more people to do the origins easter egg if interested send me a message.   You must know how to make the ultimate staffs and what to do after.   GT:Caulkinator
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • Need 2 people for origins ee.

need 2 people for origins ee. u have to know how to make the ultimate staffs and what to do after that. if so send me a message GT:Caulkinator
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • Need 2 more people for origins trying to do ee

Need two more people to go on origins to try and finish this ee me and my mate know how to get the ultimate staffs and  what to do after we just need more people atm soo if you want to join send a message to me G...
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • Origins

i want some people to go on origins with nobody else has it on my friends list so yeah.... add me or message me or just inv me to a party GT:Caulkinator
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • need a 3 man team in 2 hrs for buried

i need 3 people to do the ee for buried (richtofen side) in 2 hrs and if my mate is on i will only need 2. anybody who wants do it NEEDS a mic... Message S O T TANKZZ for inv
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • every ee

need 1 or 2 people for tranzit die rise and buried ee for bo2 richtofen side. message S O T TANKZZ to join
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • looking for 2 people to do richtofen easter egg on buried.

looking for 2 people to do richtofen easter egg on buried. message S O T TANKZZ for an invitee.
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • buried ee richtofen

Hey guys i need 2 people to do the richtofen ee for buried if you wouldnt mind helping message my gt: S O T TANKZZ
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • 7 man teams...

i was in a game the other day and the other team had 7 players then 9 then back to 7 wtf is happening then next game i kill some dude and he spawns same spot as i killed him after 1 second of the kill....
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller
  • zombies clan

hey everyone im looking for a good zombies clan that mainly focuses on doing zombies easter eggs and getting round 20+, i have a mic im on xbox and my gamertag is S O T TANKZZ, i have all dlc's.
    CursedxKiller
    created by CursedxKiller