• Cool story bro.

So I went to the movie theater today to see Transformers 3 (which was the best one so far IMO) and I had one of the worst experiences at the theater ever. I was sitting in like the 4th row from the back, kind of in...
    Hardline Pro.
    created by Hardline Pro.
  • Standard Time?

How do I get the forum to display the time in Standard Time? Right now it is in Military Time. I tried going into preferences and choosing another date format but I don't think it worked. Please help. Thanks.
    Hardline Pro.
    created by Hardline Pro.
  • Bobby Kotick makes his acting debut...lol

[url=http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/713761/bobby-koticks-acting-debut-in-money ball/:2a6wmr1d]Link.[/url:2a6wmr1d] Not sure if you guys have heard this yet but Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activi$ion, will make his ...
    Hardline Pro.
    created by Hardline Pro.
  • Do you have a job?

I'm just curious. Do you guys have jobs, and if so what do you do? I don't have a job but will probably be getting one over the summer.
    Hardline Pro.
    created by Hardline Pro.
  • Need some help with web browsers...

Lately, Firefox has not been working very well. For the past 3 days, I have been getting Internal Error messages and screens that say "NetworkAssistant - this page is not available", as well as pages that say â&...
    Hardline Pro.
    created by Hardline Pro.
  • Want to know if your favorite TV shows have been renewed?

I'm a TV junkie and the list of all the renewed and canceled show on the major networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and The CW) has been released. Here you go... Source: <!-- m --><a class="pos...
    Hardline Pro.
    created by Hardline Pro.